Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: The Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:28 pm

^QFT!

Robb, I wish everyone had this much integrity. It's really something to be commended.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:10 pm

I just had a great idea come to mind...If I-305 still has trims once whatever is going on is done, we should just paint them like what happened to Pony Express and *BAM* no more trims! Its genius.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:27 pm

^But, what if it rolls back into the station? Don't you think if they already knew that painting the trims would cause them to not work, then doing it on purpose would result in negligence. That is a bigger lawsuit coming than it being by accident.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Damn i didnt know I305 could defy the laws of gravity!

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Guy T. Koepp wrote:^QFT!

Robb, I wish everyone had this much integrity. It's really something to be commended.

What Guy said.

I fully didn't expect Robb to comment on what Screamscape had posted, and honestly was surprised when I read it given that Intamin made Robb swear on a stack of Bible's that he'd keep mum. Keeping his word is certainly commendable, many applause, and may many virgins be bestowed upon you.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:55 pm

It's an Intamin, the laws of gravity don't apply to them. ;)

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:37 pm

^aint that the truth. Tell it to that dreaded Intamin cable though, it hasn't got the memo.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Knowing what he knows, Robb has to be laughing at everyone and all the speculation! I wonder if anyone has it right. Hopefully, we will find out soon!

You go Robb!! :)

Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:50 pm

http://www.BLOCKEDSITE/intheloop.php?page=play&file=386

On this podcast ("In the Loop") tonight, John Pagel (Public Relations from Kings Dominion) announced that the turn is being widened, with the goal of removing the trims from the hill all together. The whole turn has been removed as of now, and no track has yet arrived.

:b

Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:57 pm

well, suppose that's settled, will have to make another journey next year to try it out
Post a reply
MY LATEST VIDEOS