Please take a moment to review these rules.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website.
For more information, please read the Terms of Service pinned posted in our main forum. Thank you.
Welcome to Theme Park Review's Forum. Here you can upload your photos and create a 'visual trip report' to share with other members. You may also upload your coaster related video game files and check out our calendar for information about upcoming coaster events and park openings.
Here are some rules of the board. PLEASE READ the following:
1. Most of the content on this board is suitable for everyone at any age. HOWEVER, there may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13." Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age. Therefore, if you are under 13 years of age, you are confirming by accepting these rules that you have parental consent to view this board.
2. Have fun! That's the most important rule. Friendly debates are acceptable, but flame wars are NOT! Personal attacks and "flame bait" will not be tolerated, will be deleted, and could lead to suspension or your Theme Park Review membership being banned.
3. Objectionable material will be deleted! This goes for any photos, files, posts, etc that include obscene gestures, offensive language, etc. Basically keep it clean, or, keep it "PG-13."
4. Theme Park Review reserves the right to edit or delete any post, image, or file that is posted to the forum. Theme Park Review also reserves the right to NOT delete any post, image, or file that is posted to the forum.
5. Theme Park Review reserves the right to suspend any user for any reason.
6. Once you have registered, please visit the "Terms of Service" thread in the Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, and Donkeys Forum for more detailed rules about posting images, files, etc.
7. Avatars - You may upload an Avatar but keep it "clean!" Nothing offensive or objectionable.
9. Spelling and Grammar - bad spelling and grammar will NOT be tolerated! A typo here and there is acceptable, but illegible posts are not.
10. Uploading images - All photos that have been uploaded or posted to TPR's forums are co-owned by Theme Park Review and the member who has uploaded/posted the content assuming the content is the TPR Members original work. You hereby grant Theme Park Review a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and TPR reserves the right to use your photos in forum updates, DVD releases, front page features, or any other social media with proper credit given.
11. Uploading videos - All videos that have been uploaded or posted to TPR's forums are co-owned by Theme Park Review and the member who has uploaded/posted the content assuming the content is the TPR Members original work. You hereby grant Theme Park Review a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and TPR reserves the right to use your videos in forum updates, DVD releases, front page features, or any other social media with proper credit given.
12. Signatures – Please keep your signature to 3 or 4 lines of single spaced text and no “GIANT TEXT”. An Image is fine but no bigger than 75 pixels high and 450 pixels wide and no animation. The moderators have the right to delete your signature or ask you to change your signature if they believe it is distracting from the forum even if it falls within the above guidelines. If for any reason you feel you need a signature that falls outside of these guidelines, please contact the admin or moderating team for approval.
13. Posting Links or "Spamming" - You must have at least 100 posts if you want to create a post which sole purpose is to link to your personal website, update, YouTube video, forum or any other website. If your post count is under 100 posts and your link has not be pre-approved by an admin or moderator, your link will be removed. Please note - links to your website in your signature are acceptable.
14. Obey Park Rules - If you're going to make a post bragging about breaking park rules, which includes but it not limited to: sneaking cameras on rides, line jumping, standing up on coasters, going into "backstage" areas unauthorized or any other park rule, you're account will be deleted and your IP address banned.
15. You need a sense of humor to view the forums. If you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!
16. Once you have registered an account and a screen name it cannot be changed, deleted or removed! If your account becomes inactive, any posts or content you have submitted cannot be deleted and will remain on the public forum. So please pick a screen name you are prepared to live with for your existence on Theme Park Review. Please also note that one individual can only have one Theme Park Review account. If you create multiple accounts, this may be grounds for all of your Theme Park Review accounts to be suspended. Registering a new account to bypass an existing ban will result in your IP being banned.
17. Robb & Elissa and the moderation team reserve the right to alter these rules for any reason or anyone depending on the situation. After all, it's our site!
Every member MUST read the "Posting Rules" which can be found in the next post.
Remember, overall...rule #2 is the most important! Have a good time! And WELCOME to Theme Park Review!