TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

I'm still thinking a polar coaster type attraction is a perfect fit for the park... Something with an observation aspect is needed now that the space spiral is gone... I feel like something out by Mean Streak would look great on the skyline...

And Iron Streak.... Clearly....

Hey guys! some friends and I are traveling to CP for the first time in May. We're staying at Hotel Breakers, and will be arriving on Sunday, leaving Wednesday, leaving us Sunday afternoon, and all day Monday and Tuesday at the park.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what with the early entry from staying on-property and all, this should be plenty of time to ride everything without worrying about fastlane, yes?

Similar to webgoof I'm also hitting the point in May! just realised I'm there the Sunday of memorial day weekend and the Monday after I guess the Sunday is going to be very busy and hope things will calm down a bit on the monday. What are your thoughts how bad will it be?

Thanks in advance guys.

Stu K

Similar to webgoof I'm also hitting the point in May! just realised I'm there the Sunday of memorial day weekend and the Monday after I guess the Sunday is going to be very busy and hope things will calm down a bit on the monday. What are your thoughts how bad will it be?

Thanks in advance guys.

Stu K

I almost think Monday will be busier then sunday. Dont buy fp till you get there to see the crowds though.

I'm seriously going crazy when I think this is Fred Grubb from RMC.

[attachment=0]B_v-oR7VEAAoBhd.jpg[/attachment]

If this is legitimate, then I'm predicting either an RMC woodie or Iron Streak in 2016 or 2017.

If this is legitimate, then I'm predicting either an RMC woodie or Iron Streak in 2016 or 2017.

Well of course it's legitimate, I don't think they would get Jason McClure and a few other guys in suits to pose for a tweet during a busy offseason if nothing was actually happening. But what you didn't understand is that he said one gentleman in the tweet resembles Fred Grubb, but it is not.

Well of course it's legitimate, I don't think they would get Jason McClure and a few other guys in suits to pose for a tweet during a busy offseason if nothing was actually happening. But what you didn't understand is that he said one gentleman in the tweet resembles Fred Grubb, but it is not.

What I'm saying is I think it's Fred Grubb, but it's not. Does anyone know who it is?