TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Best Woodie under 75 feet Tall

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to go with Phoenix at Knoebels! While it has a height of 78ft

Please read the title of this thread. It says, "The Best Woodie under 75 feet Tall." Now read your post lol

I read the title of the tread, three feet isn't that big of a deal.

EDIT: After reading most of the posts on this thread, I think it's funny on how a bunch of people basically all said the same thing about Phoenix. "Height... Drop... Awesomeness!"

Edited by screaminkid2005

http://rcdb.com/214.htm?p=20051

This is one of the only woodies under 75 ft tall that I've been on, and it's a decent ride. It's got some ejector airtime, especially in the front seat cresting the top of the second hill. It's a rough one...

I really want to try out this Wooden Warrior ride. It looks and sounds quite impressive for its size. Some of the others mentioned here sound great, too. I would much rather ride one of these woodies than many of the big, rough ones!

• 8 months later...

Wow! I figured there was a bunch of rides that I'd have gone on that fell into this category, and while they are, all the really good wooden coasters that I was thinking of are almost all exactly 80 feet tall. Weird.

The one that no one else has named that was amazing to me is Zippin Pippin. I didn't expect much from it, and I found it to be absolutely amazing. A true gem.