TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Best Woodie under 75 feet Tall

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best woodie under 75 feet tall is the Judge Roy Scream. The ride tops out at 71 feet with a 65 foot drop. It's a small classic out-and-back coaster, but it packs a punch throughout its many hills. If you want a smooth ride, sit in the front row of course. Sit in the back and expect a nice pop of airtime on every hill after the second drop.

I will have to say the Jackrabbit at Kennywood. Using less lumber as possible, using the advantage of being placed on a hill, and the best usuage of the "double dip" - I love this ride so much. In fact, last time I visited Kennywood, I rode it four times - two times when I entered the park and two more times before leaving the park.

As for favorite kiddie woodie, that will have to be King's Dominion's Roller Ghoster (former known as The Scooby Doo Roller Ghoster). It may be small and it may be short, but it still gives one heck of a ride.

"Too bad I'm not a coaster, then I'll be used more often. Please, GET OFF THE COMPUTER!"

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...