TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Simpsons rip on COASTER ENTHUSAISTS!!! LMAO!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny that I picked that particular night to watch the Simpsons. Soon as the commercial break came, I turned to my sister and bet her how many pages of discussion would be devoted to it when I came online.

I guessed 4 and just won $2

Dan "Despite my bet, it was still freakin' hilarious" Smith

That clip is sooo Funny ROFL. But still alot of time until it airs here in mexico ( im still pissed of that they changed the original spanish simpson voices I miss them)

I get the "vomit mountain" tshirt, but can some one explain me the other 2??? cause i dont get the jokes. Tnks

Got to love the cracks on the roller coaster wierdos!! I also noticed that he was going to get drunk before riding! HEHEHE...doesn't that remind you of a particular event you UK trippers experienced!! Balder perhaps??

Well that was the first thing I though of when I saw that!!

I also noticed that coaster had two lift hills and the second one had no chain?? I thought it was going to roll back until the miracle of cartoon magic kept it goin up the hill with lift sounds and all!! Except the very last sceen before he goes over the hill! It shows the chain and the gear!! Got to love cartoon incontinuity!!