TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

I just realized the boat leaving was set up by Cedar Point. It was their way of saying Shoot the Rapids is leaving since it is a boat ride. It all makes sense now!

I cant believe we all missed that clue! It was so obvious! Well, hopefully whatever replaces it will still have a tie in with a boat. Maybe a boat ride out to the marina to have better photo ops with the boats. And then the first 100 riders get a miniature boat model with the CP logo on it. And they are all entered into a drawing to win a boat. I miss the boat

I just realized the boat leaving was set up by Cedar Point. It was their way of saying Shoot the Rapids is leaving since it is a boat ride. It all makes sense now!

I cant believe we all missed that clue! It was so obvious! Well, hopefully whatever replaces it will still have a tie in with a boat. Maybe a boat ride out to the marina to have better photo ops with the boats. And then the first 100 riders get a miniature boat model with the CP logo on it. And they are all entered into a drawing to win a boat. I miss the boat

You had me at boat!

Please, please let this be a thing. I want a little miniature boat with a CP logo on it.

My friend is currently working in Ohio (he's from London) for a travel company so hopefully I will get over there this year to visit him and get to Cedar Point. I'm a noob here so I dont really know whats been discussed, however, while Ive been looking into cedar point and my visit there i found this which was pretty cool.

nothingbutnostalgia.com/cedar-point-rides-years-gone/

The rides of Cedar Point that no longer exist, such as Demon Drop, Disaster Transport, White Water Landing etc. There are a few articles about old rides from different theme parks on there, including my local park in England, Alton Towers....I say local, still two hours away but close enough. Although last year was a disaster with the high profile crash that cost people limbs.

^ Aquatrax's are a myth, they don't really exist.

The whooshing noise you hear is the joke flying over your head.

I can't tell if you seriously thought that joke went over his head. There's a solid zero percent chance that happened, as that joke is made at least once a week here.

Valravn continues the tradition of amazing looking coasters at Cedar Point.