1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Expedition Everest, Steel Vengeance, Fujiyama
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
Mind Bender SFOG
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
Slinky Dog Dash?
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
the WDW parks
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
Flight of Passage?
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
Slinky Dog Dash
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
Harry Potter coaster at IoA
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
Space Mountain WDW I think.
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
Mission: Breakout. Its drop height is way under 150ft.
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
Knott's Berry Farm. I enjoy the themed rides.
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
Indiana Beach. People watching and rural Indiana watching.
28. Launch or Lift?
Launch but make it good.
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
Hades 360 still. This probably would never change.
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
Neither, crazy ones are crazy but the cool ones are cooler than anyone.
32. Best Batman themed ride?
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
Credit. I compare it to a Schwarzkopf Katapult.
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
Corn Dog. Only one.
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)