TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Explain your avatar

I thought it would be funny to look like I was banned, but still be posting. Unfortunatly, nobody seems to have really noticed it, or atleast not commented about it.

EDIT: Looks like a mod caught on and removed it. Back to the Sonic Rush checkpoint GIF then.

I have no memory of posting in this thread so I will go ahead and post. Mine is a picture of my "Donkey" hat while in a bathroom stall right next to the Magic Kingdom's Space Mountain. It was during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party in 2005.

It's quite funny to see a 360 with the ring of death error. Nice that Microsoft have extended the warranty for 360's to 3 years. Wonder if this is the same for the UK.

I bought a "fan" for my PS3, it locks onto the top of the console and has 2 small fans and 1 large one which blows cool air into the machine. It will never over heat now.

Even has variable speed, have the 2 small fans working and the larger fan in the middle idle.

Mine was snagged from Barry's video footage of Liseberg from the TPR UK 2006 trip. We're on Balder doing the Gator Chomp. I'm the one on the right, and I believe LarryGator is the one on the left. If you look closely, we have the ride ops behind us enjoying the ride too.

This is a picture of me when I first went on Lisebergbanan. Dated 2005/09/24.

Oh, and this thing would work better if people didn't change their avatar so often, or if they remember to come back and edit their posts.

/Edward