TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Explain your avatar

My avatar is a meat popsicle.

At the time of this post (11-7-2007), it's the stone sign and fountain at the entrance of Roman Rapids at BGE (That's near Apollo's Charriot for you folks who need a better landmark ).

When you future people read this (especially you drinking the warm Dr. Pepper there, yes I CAN see you,) it may be something else that is likely rapids or wetness related.

Go forth, now that your life is enriched by my pointless (yet mildly entertaining) blathering!

My avatar was drawn by me in a graphic design class several years ago. We had to develop a personal logo that demonstrated part of our personality....so mine naturally was a roller coaster. It is actually based on an photo of the last part of the Texas Giant (looking backwards right before the brakes and station). After we developed a logo, we were told that we now had to incorporate our first or last initial into the drawing. Mine was already kind of shaped like a "P", so adding a circle in the middle was my solution.

supertrooper

Was helping cut up a tree today with a chainsaw and thought, hey, get a picture of me with a chainsaw running as a avatar. Well, my chainsaw decided not smoke like it had before so you cant even tell it is running. Me with a chainsaw, as if we didn't have enough idiots with chainsaws running around the world.

The "Starliner" was the 1st wooden coaster in Florida and has recently been saved by CG, it has a lovely Out n Back layout designed by John C. Allen and I bet it gives a good dos-age of

I wish the original station and manual brake could of been used, but I guess it was not safe enough to have the station on a curve due to all the Health n Safety restrictions of today.

I'll love to see a layout like this somewhere in the UK, the wood painted white, track is red and flags and chaser lights on the lift-hill.

Thank You CG for saving another special woody and hopefully I can get to Florida and ride this scream machine some-day.

Three years ago, I tried thinking of making a "signature smiley", so I came up with one that has four buck teeth. I still use it to this day, and I recently made a series of emoticons, so to speak, including "huh?" "D'oh!" "mad" etc.