1. What is the name of your home park?
Europa Park (used to be Gardaland)
2. Do you own a coaster related T-shirt?
Yes, more than one!
3. Do you enjoy Vekoma SLCs?
4. Name the first 3 coasters that come to mind.
Shambhala, Taron, Millennium Force
5. One park you would definitely never go back to is...
Some of the small parks in the Wisconsin Dells area like Timber Falls or Riverview.
6. Have you ever ridden a drop tower taller than 200 feet?
7. What is your favorite roller coaster?
8. When you go to a park three things you must have with you are...
Camera (Nikon D3000 but I will probably change it soon) - headache pills - money
9. How many times did you visit your home park last season?
3 (spring, Halloween season and winter)
10. The first Intamin coaster you rode is...
Top Thrill Dragster
11. Have you ever spent an entire day at a park alone?
12. The independent park you go to the most is...
13. Does B&M or Intamin make better hyper coasters?
14. If it was free, what upcharge ride what you jump on right now?
Scad tower (never tried one) or sky-coaster.
15. What is the best food at your home park?
It’s Europa Park, everything is good!
16. The name of the worst GCI you've ridden is...
17. When you're not riding something at your home park where are you?
Except working I would say: skiing, drinking beer or making my own beer, cleaning my house, sometimes hiking.
18. Favorite water ride in a dry park (flume, rapids, etc)
Splash Mountain (I’ve been on the ones in Florida and Japan)
19. Do you get your photo taken with park mascots?
No, park mascots creeps me out. I stay away from them.
20. Name one personal item you've lost at a park.
My hat on my very first big coaster in 2003 (it was Thunder Run at SFKK and I was sitting on the hat).
21. Name of the worst B&M invert you're ridden is...
Talon (please understand that Talon is not a bad coaster but it is not really that forceful)
22. Name your favorite steel coaster under 125 feet tall.
23. Name your favorite coaster/ride manufacturer?
24. What waterpark have you visited most often?
I really do not go often to water parks. I would say Etnaland and Caneva World.
25. The name of the fastest wooden coaster you have ridden is...
Son of Beast
26. What is the name of the flat ride you've ridden the most?
Probably the giant swing at Liseberg.
27. Name a ride-related injury you have suffered.
When I was walking in the station of Altair (10 inversion coasters at Cinecittà World) in 2014 to take some photos of the inside of the station for Kirmes& Park Revue I did not see the big step at the entrance of the station and I fell badly. I also threw my camera to try to save myself causing the lens (basic 18-55) to get damaged. I had some bad elbow bruises (it hurt for a few weeks and I couldn’t fully move my arm) and some superficial cuts on the legs which were treated at the local first aid center.
28. Favorite Halloween event at a park?
Halloween at Port Aventura.
29. Name the most recent Arrow ride or coaster you've been on...
Without looking on RCDB I would say the Mine Train at Six Flags Great Adventure. It is an Arrow, right?
30. Name of your favorite ride that never leaves the ground (safari, train, bumper cars, etc)
Magma at Movieland Park.
31. What ride makes you laugh the most?
Don’t know… Splash Mountain probably.
32. How many RMC's have you ridden?
1 (Wicked Cyclone)
33. Best flat that goes over 100 feet is...
The giant swing at Liseberg.
34. When you are on your way to your home park what is one worry that you might have?
Will it be too crowded?
35. Favorite park that is NOT your home park is ___________.
Tokyo Disney Sea
36. How many different parks did you go to last season?
Somewhere between 10 and 20.
37. The indoor coaster/dark ride you ride most often is...
Probably Arthur at Europa Park.
38. When you spend the day at the park what do you drink all day?
Water as much as possible but I drink also sodas to get some extra caffeine and sugar.
39. The name of the best B&M you've ridden is?
40. Name three other forum members that will fill this out...