TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Explain your avatar

Mine is my drunk mom....no wait...my mom holding me at WDW circa 1976.

And we may have seen Wes's octopus later that night in the Seven Seas Lagoon while watching the Electrical Parade on water (or whatever they called it) from our room.

uh, lemme post this, so i can see what my avatar is, then edit and say about it...

ok...it's devil some weird cartoon character throwing devil horns, that i made myself, os it links in with the sig, which in turn probably explains the avatar....or maybe not, i'm not quite sure...

My avatar is the main character in one of my favourite movies:

It's all gone Pete Tong.

If you have the chance watch it, its quite funny. It's about a famous European DJ whos on drugs and stuff and he loses his hearing and turns into a wreck. He then solves how he can communicate and scratch better than ever.

It's all gone Pete Tong.

If you have the chance watch it, its quite funny. It's about a famous European DJ whos on drugs and stuff and he loses his hearing and turns into a wreck. He then solves how he can communicate and scratch better than ever.

that be paul kaye, he is muy humorouso, you guys should check out dennis pennis (no spelling mistake i can assure you) as he was hillarous in that and was the forerunner to ali g. also check out black ball as he is funny as fudge in that there movie+

Some people already know, but for those of you who dont it all started wayyyy back in 2005. We were in the chat and I chose to use a certain blue, somebody had another shade of blue and said something like "I have a better blue then you", so I said "Oh yeah? Well I have SASSY blue!". And so it stuck. So if Im ever in the chat, Ill be using Sassy blue!

Colin C

It's all gone Pete Tong.

that be paul kaye, he is muy humorouso, you guys should check out dennis pennis (no spelling mistake i can assure you) as he was hillarous in that and was the forerunner to ali g. also check out black ball as he is funny as fudge in that there movie+

Thanks very much. I'll be sure to check it out. I really enjoy movies that arent very widely known. I find them to be 10x better than any blockbuster hit these days.

Sorry to go off topic everyone!!!