TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Explain your avatar

^ I have stated before in previous posts that my avatar is from the TPR avatar gallery I was in no way trying to make it out like it was mine. And the rolling smile meant it was supposed to be a joke about it being the next six flags park.

I didn't realize it was in the avatar gallery. I'd kinda prefer it not be.

-Julie

I saw this thing driving around Kennywood, thought it was hilarious, and yeah. It's also easier to see than my previous picture, which was me freaking out at a "TOP THRILL DRAGSTER WILL NOT OPEN TODAY" sign.

My avatar pic is of "Goliath's 1st and 2nd drop" at Walibi World in Holland.

This is one of the best coasters I have been on, it has the height,speed and Airtime to ride all day and not come off dizzy, after 4 or more rides in a row you would get shaky legs.

Shame I have to drive 8 hours to get to it from the UK. UK parks have boring coasters and they are not very long.

I am thinking of moving to Holland in the next couple of years and will get a season pass for this wonderful coaster. I may even apply for a job there in the Summer months and work at near-by Center Parcs for the Winter.

I'll be riding this coaster again on the last week of Aug 06