TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Explain your avatar

Mine is pretty interesting. It was a sign in front of a military/historical site somewhere in the UK. It had a huge ravine area in front of it, with a gangplank bridge going across. So, they had these signs around, warning you not to try to go down the hill.

I thought it was coastery enough...

KrakenKing, in that waterslide video, was that guy a stuntman or was it just someone who really did ride the slide wrong? It's funny anyway though.

Oh, and my avatar is just the city I live in with the Arch mimicking the famous McDonald's "M" signage and I added a caption saying Gateway to the McWest....which Mc is taking the place of Mid.

KrakenKing, in that waterslide video, was that guy a stuntman or was it just someone who really did ride the slide wrong? It's funny anyway though.

Oh, and my avatar is just the city I live in with the Arch mimicking the famous McDonald's "M" signage and I added a caption saying Gateway to the McWest....which Mc is taking the place of Mid.

It was on America's Funniest Home Videos or something like that... I guess he hit the water and his feet flew into the air, he got turned sideways somehow, and became perfectly ballanced on the side of the slide until the end.

• 2 weeks later...