TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your favorite coaster tunnel

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steel Force - I thought the tunnel was cool because it was long and it began on the top of a bunny hop and ended at the bottom of the next bunny hop (or vise versa).

Lightning Racer - I love flying through the tunnel on this coaster and seeing the on-ride camera flash go off, especially at night. Reminds me of lightning, almost living up to the ride's name.

The Beast - This was really fun when I saw that "tunnel that is too small for the train to fit in". This was back in 1999, but I still think about it like it was yesterday.

Definately Grizzly @ PKD especially at night! Back when I rode it before The Hurler and Hypersonic, it was outrageously good. Haven't ridden it in almost 8 years now, hope its still as good.

Pete

It's a deathtrap now.

Voyage triple-down=awesome.

Beast helix=the only good part.

Did anyone mention the San Diego Giant Dipper? That's a good tunnel...at least it was in 2001 when I last rode it.

And I think the Santa Cruz Giant Dipper's tunnel is even better.

Eric

Dragon Mountain @ Marineland - The pitch black downhill descent into the butterfly inversion. Awesome!

Dragon Mountain gets my vote as well!!

I agree as well. That tunnel really adds a lot to an otherwise forceless coaster.

Did anyone mention the San Diego Giant Dipper? That's a good tunnel...at least it was in 2001 when I last rode it.

And I think the Santa Cruz Giant Dipper's tunnel is even better.

Eric

Agreed on both counts.