TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 792 - Camp Cedar campground to open in 2021!

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Enjoy a cold one Pour one out for your homies Bam! You just bought two.

I think you're missing Just a few syllables here To write a haiku

At the risk of veering off topic, people are just incredibly selective in what causes of death they choose to care about. People only care if it's high-profile, tragic accident, something new and scar

Posted Images

With that much raw material being completely "destroyed" it is a shame they can't salvage some of it for something, scrap, fire wood, something? Eh oh well.

I can't imagine Top Flight Gun Deck has many years left given the recent fate that every other major Arrow suspended has suffered, so I'd like to see them turn that entire section of the park into some type of new themed section maybe with multiple flat rides, coasters, new restaurant, etc. That part of the park has some fairly wicked terrain so as far as coasters go I'd love to see a new terrain twister woodie (T Express 2.0) and maybe a multi-launch steel coaster like Maverick. We'll see what happens but hopefully the new addition will fare slightly better than the Son of Beast did.

I think a b&m Wing Rider or a big Intamin launch coaster with inversions is going to replace it. They dont really need another hyper coaster because of DB, however they could pull a Wonderland and build a giga when a large hyper is 500ft away. Only time will tell what they replace it with

Could you imagine an Intamin Winged-Giga Coaster!!!! Skyrush+I-305=Extreme Death trap! G-Forces....+6 and -2.5! And it could break record for airtime on a steel coaster which i dont even know what coaster holds that record!

The giant helix is far enough away from the rest of the park...I say it should be imploded!

I say we have a bonfire

Yeah, I would have flown to Cinci to burn that thing down!