TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Again, guys...please... please.... HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK THIS...

If you know we have been at a press event...and we are even POSTING CONTENT from said press event, please do not post a link to other people's updates from that same press event. We have lots more photos & video that we will be posting along with what we've already posted. Yes, there is Really More Coming!

It's just so damn rude to go posting links to other people's updates when you know damn well we are working our butts off to bring you similar content.

Please just be patient. Thank you.

--Robb "Really sick of having to say this..." Alvey

Edited by robbalvey

Derpologist - your drawing looks accurate to me with the angles we know exist from track work already in place. My Paint skills are embarrassing so I think you did a great job haha.

Robb - these photos are incredible. I can't even believe this coaster exists outside of some insane NoLimits creation. Thank you for posting them for us to gawk over!

So this coaster is definitely one of the reason's I am skipping a Six Flags season pass next year and opting for a Cedar Fair one. This thing looks awesome! I loved it before and I am sure I will love it even more once its complete. Can not wait to get the BF here for his first time ever, as well as Kings Island and Dorney.

So this coaster is definitely one of the reason's I am skipping a Six Flags season pass next year and opting for a Cedar Fair one. This thing looks awesome! I loved it before and I am sure I will love it even more once its complete. Can not wait to get the BF here for his first time ever, as well as Kings Island and Dorney.

Kings Dominion too. Your profile says Baltimore. That's a relatively short drive to ride the new RMC Hurler and the always thrilling I-305.

So this coaster is definitely one of the reason's I am skipping a Six Flags season pass next year and opting for a Cedar Fair one.

Just get both. Wait for the Six Flags Flash Sale around Labor Day and you can get a membership for basically nothing. There's no reason to pick between the two with the way Six Flags whores themselves out during the Flash Sale.

So this coaster is definitely one of the reason's I am skipping a Six Flags season pass next year and opting for a Cedar Fair one.

Just get both. Wait for the Six Flags Flash Sale around Labor Day and you can get a membership for basically nothing. There's no reason to pick between the two with the way Six Flags whores themselves out during the Flash Sale.

Unless you plan on skipping Six Flags next year, I'd follow Bill's advice. Your local park might have a less expensive ticket than Great Adventure has, but my season pass cost me about the same as a one-day Great Adventure pass plus parking, and my season pass has parking at all Six Flags parks.

Anyway, the Mean Streak photos look amazing!

Good lord this is already shaping up to be the best ride of 2018 ALREADY!

Also the date August 7th at 5pm has been floating around on Twitter, saying that it's the announcement date and that construction will be completed on that day? Not sure if i agree with the tweets but if it ends up being true?.........