1. Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
American Eagle, Shivering Timbers, American Thunder (I have such a hard time getting my daughter to ride coasters with me, but she loves American Thunder)
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
I FINALLY got to visit SFGAm on Mother's Day. It was amazing!
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
Since I only visited my home park, SFGAm, I don't really have one. If I had been, I'd like to think it would have been Steel Vengeance
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
Lobster. It's running so well these days
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
I don't normally eat in parks, so I'd have to say a funnel cake sundae from SFGAm
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
Based simply on what I want to ride, Steel Vengeance
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
SFGAm, and hopefully Cedar Point. Haven't been since 1997
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
World of Fun
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
I think I'd go with Mako
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
I've only been to HITP at SFGAm, and I was quite impressed. I can't wait till the next one!
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
The Shed, for its cheesiness. lol
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
Only been to Kings Island, so....
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
About 40 minutes or so for Goliath
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
Only been on 2 drop towers, both over 200 feet
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
I can't wait to have the chance to ride Maverick
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
Grabbing a beer and people watching, watching my daughter ride rides, just walking the park listening to the sounds
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
Michigan's Adventure. Shivering Timbers! Plus, it's been way too long since I've been to Cedar Point, so....
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
Six Flags Great America. Clearly. lol It's been a theme for my answers. I know people like to knock SFGAm, but I think we have a pretty good collection of coasters and flats, plus we have Goliath. It may be shortish, but packs a punch. I love the stall.
28. Launch or Lift?
Life. Love the anticipation
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
Um, cool I guess. Love what you want to love
32. Best Batman themed ride?
Batman the Ride at SFGAm
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
A map and often a sports bottle or souvenir glass
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
Of the ones I've been on, Goliath
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
Sure, why not?
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
Yum, so yaaaaasssss!
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
I suppose corn dogs
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!
I'm cheating, here's one from 2017. I'm in the green, riding with my daughter!