TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SeaWorld San Antonio Discussion Thread

I *really* like the name, and the layout (at least what's shown) for Texas Stingray.

it's been many, many years since I've been to SWSA (probably more than 20 at this point). . this most certainly makes me want to visit, and possibly buy a season pass to the park.

cannot WAIT for this, it's got me very excited - possibly even more so than the new 2020 ride at SFFT!

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks fantastic! It's nice to see another brand new GCI go up. Seems like everyone is after RMC, but this more exciting to me personally. Looks like I will finally need to get to this part of Texas to visit (and SFFT of course)!

Yay for new wood coasters!

This looks awesome! I really dig the recent creations by GCI, like Mystic Timbers, which is an incredibly smooth woodie that still has some out-of-control feeling and a fun layout with airtime and laterals all over the place. This looks to be right in that category and adds to SWSA's already unique line-up.

This looks awesome! I really dig the recent creations by GCI, like Mystic Timbers, which is an incredibly smooth woodie that still has some out-of-control feeling and a fun layout with airtime and laterals all over the place. This looks to be right in that category and adds to SWSA's already unique line-up.

From my experience, all the GCIs I've ridden start smooth. But they can get quite bumpy over time if the maintenance isn't kept up. See Prowler. But I agree their recent woodies have been paced very well.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Or how bout a GCI Wooden Coaster like Gold Striker, Thunderhead, & White Lightning, I think that would be great for the park to get an GCI Wooden Coaster if possible! But I don't think there's nothing wrong with Texas Splashdown being gone, although it had a little low capacity, not much fun, but not what I meant about TS!
oh

It looks slow! So disappointing! /s

Really excited for this ride! Hoping to find some time to do a Sea World/SFFT trip this year and check out some more of San Antonio. I haven't been to a Sea World since 2000 and that was Sea World Ohio.