TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weirdest Things The 'GP' Have Said

I do give props to a Top Thrill Dragster employee who said it was the second tallest and third fastest coaster though! Good job!

^ This.

He would of been fired if Mr. K was still in charge.

I might have worded this wrong. It wasn't intended as sarcasm. When I said "it" I was referring to TTD, not Ghost Rider. He really was correct!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is a real gem...
Ok ttd SUCKS the theme is stupid!! Kingda ka is TALLER AND FASTER then ttd. Kingda kas golden kingdom theme is better plus ttd is NOT SAFE cuz there is only a bar holding u down!! Plus kingda ka has an extra hump at the end which ttd does NOT have!!!!! Kingda ka goes 128 mph n it is 428 ft tall!!!!!ttd does not deserve to exsits n it is just a WANNA BE Kingda ka- kingda ka all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOP THRILL DRAGSTER SUCKSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! U could also purchase cool gifts saying i survived kingda ka n it takes ur picture!!!!!!!! Does ttd do that uhhhhhhhhhhh exactly!!! So all u freakin idieots out there that say top thrill dragster is better SHUT UP i bet half of u didnt even ride kingda ka n ur just saying top thrill dragster is better cuz its the only one u rode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u no im right!!!!!!! and kingda ka is not a copy of top thrill dragster six flags didnt even know about ceder points ttd top thrill dtagster is a mini version of kingda ka. Going back 2 the themes ttd race car theme is stupid i mean its a racecar goin up a hill how dumb n ohhhh theres a traffic light n finish line im dying of excitment here SO STUPID at least kingda kas golden kingda theme makes sense so that is y kingda is better then top thrill dragster

I think this one has brain damage...

I do give props to a Top Thrill Dragster employee who said it was the second tallest and third fastest coaster though! Good job!

^ This.

He would of been fired if Mr. K was still in charge.

I might have worded this wrong. It wasn't intended as sarcasm. When I said "it" I was referring to TTD, not Ghost Rider. He really was correct!

I think JohnnyRCT3 meant Mr. Kinzel not Mr. Knott...

That Nitro is doing 80 mph, into the final brakes.

He asked a ride op, "how fast is it?"

"80mph"

"OK, how fast is it going at the brakes at the end"

paused "80 mph" and went on in awe at how it lost no speed over the ride Forget not being a coaster nut...common sense doesn't poke some holes in that??

When Kingda Ka opened a rumor was flying around NJ that it killed people, via decapitation. I said its perfectly safe, you even rode TTD at Cedar Point, her response "Yeah but this one is a little taller, a little faster, it may not seem like much but itsa big deal...and ya know it killed someone"

FACEPALM

Not specific but I do hate the love affair with stats.

As someone said below the whole KK is better than TTD because its 8 mph faster and 30 some feet higher

Or how rides need to be 400 feet and 200 mph with 12 loops, smaller rides are very fun. I missed out on Maverick years ago because my crew obsessed with TTD and Maverick must've been lame...look how small it was.

I don't know why, but ever since that tragic accident which severed a young girl's feet at KK, a lot of GP always have stories about many rides at different parks chopping peoples' feet off. Another time I was talking with one of my family members from PA , and they said that Steel Force at Dorney is the tallest roller coaster in the world... I was all like

I went on Psyclone in 2006 and it was so rough I thought we would get thrown out... by the looks of the video changing the name didn't improve anything... thought they would fix it before they reopened it.

That was on a POV of Apocalypse...

Last week at a Super Bol party, this guy tells me that he doesn't do inverting coasters because the restraints (OTSRs) can pop open. I told him it's an incredibly rare thing to happen. He still insists because he believes it to badger me about it. Little later on, tells me that Disney World (Magic Kingdom) have coaster crashes all the time, but they're not reported. I assure him that is not the case, and explain what actually happened to Big Thunder, but again, he believes he's right.

I was at SFMM today, and I heard some guy refer to Riddler's Revenge as "Rider's Revenge".

Some girls in Goliath were screaming "YOLO!" in the station. It's only going to get worse once YOLOcoaster opens.

It's too bad that people will always believe that what they think is right and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. The people who think that Riddler's Revenge is really Riders Revenge are the kind of people that are completely unacceptable of other ideas. Even if those ideas are more right than the ones they have right now.

I was at SFMM today, and I heard some guy refer to Riddler's Revenge as "Rider's Revenge".

Some girls in Goliath were screaming "YOLO!" in the station. It's only going to get worse once YOLOcoaster opens.

It's too bad that people will always believe that what they think is right and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it. The people who think that Riddler's Revenge is really Riders Revenge are the kind of people that are completely unacceptable of other ideas. Even if those ideas are more right than the ones they have right now.

????? I don't understand this post?

what.gif.ead563cad21366d4b9aadbac404d3425.gif

I don't know why, but ever since that tragic accident which severed a young girl's feet at KK, a lot of GP always have stories about many rides at different parks chopping peoples' feet off.

Funny you should mention that! I was riding Greezed Lightnin' over and over that day at Kentucky Kingdom when all these kids were coming up to the ride saying stuff like "this girl got her legs cut off!" and that kinda thing. I rolled my eyes "this always happens, gotta love the GP making up dumb stories like this!" A few minutes later we were leaving the park (had to get home to Chicago, the stop was a pit stop after coming home from Atlanta) and there were helicopters showing up, news vans. What really was shocking were the park employees in their glow in the dark Six Flags shirts broom/mopping the area around the drop tower, which has those collapsible yellow plastic borders placed all around it. That was creepy.

Of course, those stories are always passed down and made up, but the one time it wasn't (and I had ridden that ride 2 times 90 minutes earlier) that was really creepy, horrific and sad.

Sadly enough, my sister has let slip some phrases dumb enough to be considered a GP stereotype:

• *in line for Steel Venom at VF, listening to the launch sequence* Where are the speakers for the screaming sounds?
  • *looking at the lift hill of Renegade* I thought straight-down drops didn't exist on coasters.

Interesing how she's six years older than me and has passed three physics classes.

^ He is a troll though. That guy has messed with me in the comments of a video of MF before. He just likes to attack people with his stupid comments. It's best to just leave him alone in his mother's basement wasting his life on annoying people on YouTube.

I know but the fact that he made a Facebook page too makes it even funnier.

he is very funny though!

and if you need proof:

"intamin DOESNT own the designs, buster! intamin mines the ores and sends it to cider point. cider point designs the coaster (usually on rct3 or thrillville) and sends the plans and ore to a blacksmith to be forged into the track. please do research next time before you make another comment, thanks!"

rct3 or thrillville!!