1. What is the best park visit you had in 2017?
2. Have you ever traveled to a park with a specific ride in mind only for it to be closed all day?
3. GCI or Gravity Group? Pick one.
4. How many different parks did you visit in 2017?
BGW and the 4 WDW parks.
5. How many times did you visit your home park in 2017?
6. What was the first RMC you rode?
Will be Twisted Timbers
7. Best view from the top of a lift?
8. What new-for-2018 roller coaster are you most anticipating? Pick one.
9. RMC or Intamin? You can only choose one.
10. What was your favorite new-to-you ride of 2017?
11. Money is no object. You can travel to any park in the world right now by snapping your fingers. Where are you going?
12. Have you ever made out with someone in a queue line?
13. What is the last coaster that changed your top 10?
14. Disney or Universal?
15. When is the last time you witnessed someone puke at a park?
2012 Hershey Park. Somebody Puked when we got off of Sidewinder.
16. How many new credits did you pick up in 2017? If you don't count, take your best guess...
3 (Invadr, Seven Dwarfs Mine Coaster, Swamp Fox)
17. You're at Magic Mountain. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose...
18. Name a coaster or ride that you passionately dislike.
Flight of Fear
19. What is the most amount of money you've spent on a Fast Pass?
20. Skyscreamers or Windseekers?
Windseeker (Haven't ridden a Skyscreamer)
21. What is your most recent B&M credit?
Great Bear (2012)
22. Best adult beverage at a theme park? (under 21: whats your favorite beverage you can only get at a park?)
Root Beer Float with hard root beer.
23. Most irritating coaster nickname/abbreviation?
What ever I have seen for Steel Vengeance
24. Butterbeer or Dole Whip?
25. Favorite steel coaster *under* 100 feet?
26. What's the best bathroom at your home park?
Next to Panda Express (KD)
27. Nighttime ERT on Lightning Rod or all-you-can-eat Cinnamon Bread? You can only choose one.
28. If it were in your power, what coaster would you relocate to Knoebels?
29. What is the last thing you remember eating in a theme park?
30. Your favorite coaster got equipped with on board audio x Spotify. What's your hype track?
Wasted Years - Iron Maiden
31. Name the most disappointing ride you took in 2017.
Verbolten. Launch slower than normal and effects not working.
32. Airtime hill or Zero G Roll?
33. What is your favorite coaster/ride built before 1970?
34. What's worse - splashed by malaria lake flume water or dripped on by chain lift grease?
35. Name an Intamin coaster on your bucketlist!
36. You just won a 3 day trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is you have to choose between Disneyworld or Cedar Point. Which do you choose and why?
Disney. 3 days at Cedar Point is too much.
37. Floater or Ejector?
38. What was your worst park experience of 2017?
1st Day of my Disney Trip. Had an Allergic reaction to Peanuts.
39. Name your favorite coaster under 41 feet tall.
Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster
40. End your post with an aerial shot of one of your top 5 coasters.