TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coolest station you've seen

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Space Fantasy not yet been mentioned? I'm always WOWed every time I walk in that station!

That was an excellent station. It managed to be sort of awe inspiring, yet a bit goofy--much like the ride itself.

Has Space Fantasy not yet been mentioned? I'm always WOWed every time I walk in that station!

Totally forgot about Space Fantasy, The weird arching columns create a gothic yet very modern style and the orbs hanging down all lit up are eerie too. The whole ride is just amazing. Totally bonkers but very awesome.

Wild Eagle! Love the theme of choice, and love how they executed it! The inspirational posters in the queue really set the stage for your wait in the giant lodge. Beautiful from both inside and out.

Another one I'd like to mention is Millennium Force's. The lights above the train and the music make it absolutely terrifying the first time you ride.

• 8 months later...

Manta (SWO) and Dragon Challenge both have some really cool stations. I like how the DC station has projections of dragons on the ceiling in addition to the fitting ominous music. Manta's station is decoratd very beautifully and suits the ride very well. The music they play really gets you in the mood for the ride, and the sound they play when you're lifted up into flying position is cool too.

One of The Coolest Stations I have ever seen is Black Mamba in Phantasialand.

Not only is the entire station cool and eery, but the entire area around the queue,

the walkways, and the ride itself, is wonderful and totally immersing.

Can't be better than this, for such a large steel invert. IMhO.

At the risk of this being taken as a pun, I've always been partial to Mr. Freeze's station. Not only is it very cold, which is more than welcome throughout the summer, it really sets the theme of being in Mr. Freeze's lair. One of the best theming jobs Six Flags has ever done.

• 1 year later...

Flight of Fear at KD. I love the sci-fi feel, I especially like how there's a separate unloading station. Gave me a chill the first time I saw an empty train roll into the station. Before I realized it was a separate platform I was just like "What... What happened to everybody"

The whole queue/building is themed very well IMO, even if the theming is on the cheap side. Gotta love that central operations panel as well.