TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Come on in and say "Hi".

robbalvey

Hi Everyone!

I'm Mike, I just joined this site yet I've been spying on this site forever. Always checking about everyday if they had new photos or movies. Anyway, more about me. I'm 15, almost 16. Nothing too special about me. I'm gonna try to get a job at Knotts for the summer. Thats about it. If you visit Coastersims often you might have seen me there a lot under the guest name of "The Riddler". :fangs:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i'm Rob, i'm 21, i'm from England. I live about an hour from both Alton Towers and Blackpool Pleasure Beach.

I seem to have an account on most coaster forums these days. I post every now and then on Westcoaster. I'm a moderator on Coasterforce. You can usually recognise me from the avatar. I always have some variation on this one.

Got a 5 day trip around Germany planned this summer, ironically the week after Robb I think.

Then next summer, my intention is to trip from Boston to Orlando, taking in as many parks as possible on the way.

Hi,

My names Jonathan and I will be your guide for today. I live in Essex, England and my local park is Thorpe Park. My favourite coaster iof all time? I don't know, all coasters are good in there many different ways however my favourite British coasters have to be Colossus, Nemesis Inferno and Oblivion. They rule!

See you guys on the forums,

Jonathan

Wait wait... Jonathan you put Nemesis Inferno ahead of Nemesis?!!!(or did you forget Nemesis?) Are you nuts!! Nemesis Inferno was pretty decent but Nemesis actually throws you around and has some incredibly speedy moments.

Collosus though was pretty damn cool. I was impressed by the track layout although I am more of an airtime person it was pretty amazing that there was only like 1 bunny hill and two curves on it the rest was all inversions.

Hi, I'm Toon, 18y from Belgium.

My home park is Walibi Belgium (the former Six Flags) and my favourite park is Port Aventura. I'm really looking forward to the new season because of all the changes that'll happen in some European parks...

Hey someone formilliar

Hey everyone, I'm Randi. I'm nearly 16, and live in possibly the most boring place on earth, aka Germantown Maryland. I have posted a few times on Westcoaster as MunkieRascal. I don't really have a fave coaster, but I love IOA. I hate my homepark (SFA) because there's nothing there. (At least their waterpark is FINALLY getting updated.) I love TPR, and i check the site at least twice a day for new updates, but that's only because I have no form of life whatsoever!

Randi "Can't wait for summer so I can ride some coasters" Bass

Wait wait... Jonathan you put Nemesis Inferno ahead of Nemesis?!!!(or did you forget Nemesis?) Are you nuts!! Nemesis Inferno was pretty decent but Nemesis actually throws you around and has some incredibly speedy moments.

Collosus though was pretty damn cool. I was impressed by the track layout although I am more of an airtime person it was pretty amazing that there was only like 1 bunny hill and two curves on it the rest was all inversions.

Yer, I did. TBH Nemesis doesn't do that much for me. yer, it's a good coaster and all, but I have had a lot more fun rides and intense, Inferno is just getting better every year, on Nemesis sister in the south.

And yer, Colossus is amazing. Now that coaster throws you around, the drop is brilliant and the inversions are just mad. Did you know they ban stay on's on Colossus because of the inversions. They don't think people are up for stay on's. Tis a shame But yer, Colossus is very good. People maon that it is rough unlike Inferno but that is what makes Colossus special. IT make syou feel like it is in control and really shows the rider who is boss. And I think the general public like that. Sittin in the brakes on Colossus every time the passengers are shouting and cheering. I rarely hear that on Inferno.

People maon that it is rough unlike Inferno but that is what makes Colossus special. IT make syou feel like it is in control and really shows the rider who is boss

Yeah..Colossus is a beast of a ride. Only thing i don't like is the trains but other than that it's fantastic.

(Oh yeah..Hi Cjw here in the um...lovely town of high wycombe in England)

Hey, I'm Adam, and unlike many of you I don't come from WC, I herald from Thrillnetwork (www.thrillnetwork.com). I've been checking TPR out for at least 2 years now, and I must say I love the videos (especially those on last year's DVD, of which I am a proud owner ). If anyone ever wants to know anything about SF Darien Lake, that's about the only topic I can help you with, so ask away. I'm basically here to get involved in a young coaster community, since my old stomping grounds at TN have since just about gone down the tubes. Until next time,

Adam "I don't get the weird sign off things" Beilman

My name is Jose Eber but am not a professional hair stylist.

I moved to Celebration because I like Architecture and Disney World.

I used to live in South Cal (where I heard of TPR) and used to be a Premium Annual Passholder for Disneyland (every since I moved there).

I'm Chris, I Live in Albuquerque and am 29. Moved from the bay area, and currenly planning a trip to Long Beach(family=free stay for theme parks), so we can visit Knott's

My current favorite coaster is the New Mexico Rattler, and a close second would be the Giant Dipper at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.

I am looking foward to riding Ghostrider

Hello there,

I'm Frédéric and I live in France.

My home park is Disneyland Resort Paris.

You can see me 1.5 sec showing an old Big Band Smurf sign (this park is now called Walibi Lorraine) in the Week-End AIRTIME 2003 video on Disc 3 of Coaster Expedition Vol. 5.

I love coasters such as Nemesis or Silverstar, dark rides such as Burg Falkenstein (Holiday Park) or Droomvlucht (Efteling), flat rides, big and small parks, video, cinema, retro gaming, music, ... and most of all having fun with friends inside or outside parks (yes, there is a life out there )

--Frédéric-- who just says an good old printf ("hello world/n") ;

IH I'm Tanks4me. I WILL NOT post my real name. I've only been on 39 coasters, but they all rock!. Parks I have been to are:

Sylvan Beach

Seabreeze

Six Flags Darien Lake

All disney parks except for the water parks

Dorneypark

Hersheypark

Cedar Point (AWESOME)

great escape kiddie area

Top 5 woodies are:

#1: (Tied) Hersheypark Lightning racer, Cedar Point Mean Streak, Dorneypark Hercules (I miss it)

#2: Hersheypark Wildcat

#3: Dorneypark Thunderhawk

#4: Six Flags Darien Lake Predator

#5: Seabreeze Jack Rabbit

Top 5 Steels are:

#1: (Tied) Cedar Point Wicked Twister, Seabreeze Whirlwind, SFDL S:ROS, and Cedar point Millennium Force

#2:(Tied:) Cedar Point Raptor, Cedar Point Mantis

#3: Top Thrill Dragster

#4: Rock 'n' Rollercoaster (Disney MGM Studios)

#5: Magnum XL 200

Top 5 Flat Rides are:

Cedar Point Power Tower Red

Cedar Point demon Drop

Cedar Point Chaos

Sylvan Beach Rock O Plane

SFDL Twister

I am also obsessed with:

Xbox

all Starcraft related items

food

Hey, i'm Trev. probably the only child on this board.

I'm 12 years old, sadly my home park is Carowinds.

I have been on 19 coasters (including coasters at fairs, 24), my Favorite is either Dueling dragons:fire or Top Gun:The Jet Coaster (it's hard to choose)

The only parks i've been to is Gillian's Wonderland Pier, Playland (the one in New Jersey), Carowinds, and Islands Of Adventure.

My Favorite flat rides are probably the KMG afterburner, Larson Fireball, and the Zipper.

Extra Fact: I have no life.