TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

Is it just me - or are the second and third live cam switched? On the Main Midway Camera I see the freeze pic of the Power Tower West Camera and vice versa. If I click on them, they are correct.

ok

• Replies 49.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check out this amazing photo compliments of Dave Morgan!! 

I feel bad because this is all I post about lately but no... if a park has the ability to open and there's demand and they choose to stay closed then they're dumb. Period. Be creative and figure it ou

Did they happen to mention how heavy that train is?

Posted Images

Is it just me - or are the second and third live cam switched? On the Main Midway Camera I see the freeze pic of the Power Tower West Camera and vice versa. If I click on them, they are correct.

Yes, it's off season. And I'm a gazillion miles away.

Yeah!! They've been switched around for a week or two now I dunno why. I don't like it

There's a crane on the overbank of Millennium Force right now.

Well I hope this doesn't mean that Millie has maintenance problems again, as she was quite temperamental during 2018...

You don't mess with perfection. The only way to improve Millennium Force is to put the dinosaurs back.

Flying past a t-Rex’s head was honestly one of the highlights of that ride for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's make even more RMC jokes about every coaster. It's really funny.

Okay!

Flying past a t-Rex’s head was honestly one of the highlights of that ride for me.

Well, you could put T-Rex track on Millennium Force and put even more T-Rexes next to the ride and rename it T-Rex Force.

There bringing the overbank to Kings Dominion and trading it with I305's first turn
RMC Millie 2020?
That is the same crane RMC uses!
]Well, you could put T-Rex track on Millennium Force and put even more T-Rexes next to the ride and rename it T-Rex Force.

I'm surprised we've gone this far without mentioning boats.

I'm surprised we've gone this far without mentioning boats.

That's because there's no boat visible at the moment.

#alwaysrememberthevalravnboat

1219717005_Screenshot2019-04-1021_39_15.thumb.png.46162dfadb0b9c1e119905804995ee95.png

#noboat

Can someone explain the boat joke to me? I've heard it brought up every few months and I have no clue what it refers to

^Read a couple of the pages around the link you gave me, that's awesome

Thanks for filling me in!

You don't mess with perfection. The only way to improve Millennium Force is to put the dinosaurs back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been on MF countless times and I never noticed a T-Rex head on the island...

Um....what on earth is this??

I'll bet it's the new version of the Battle for Cedar Point that they've done the last couple of years, where people vote for which coaster they like best.

Not quite..

https://fox8.com/2019/04/11/cedar-point-announces-new-attraction-coming-in-may/

Um....what on earth is this??

I'll bet it's the new version of the Battle for Cedar Point that they've done the last couple of years, where people vote for which coaster they like best.

https://www.cedarpoint.com/play/events/monster-jam-thunder-alley

Did this crazy thing... went to Cedar Point's official page.

It's a limited time experience that allows humans to interact with Monster trucks in partnership with Monster Jam. Details can be read at the above link.

Dude!! There's nothing more redneck than monster trucks and I'm stoked about this! I'm not really a fan, but I know that beer and monster trucks go hand in hand. Looks like I'll need to tear my sleeves off and show off my terrible tattoo. I'm going to work on my goatee now and I already have my cheap sunglasses to rest on the bill of my Bud Light cap.