TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Somebody shared this video on Facebook and I swear I nearly died laughing about seven seconds in

You laugh now but let's see who's laughing when you come face to face with the Valravn Birdseye.

What, you didn't hear about CP's new sponsor

I wonder how much longer into the year they will be painting Raptor and TTD until it gets "too cold" for them? I would assume they could continue throughout at least the rest of November, weather permitting...

But who knows, the top of TTD is probably what, 20 degrees colder than down below?

I love how it's coming together and the colors are growing on me! Tony's latest tweet pic with the turn out of the station is great. Thanks to everyone who is posting pics of the construction and especially the different footers before they're filled in. I never really thought about the footers under the ground being absolutely massive! It's neat to see the different shapes and then they pile ground back on top to show a tiny percentage of the footer. What has always surprised me is the bolts for the footers and track. It's funny to see huge footers with a couple dozen "small" looking (comparatively) bolts holding everything together. Enjoying the constant updates, thanks Tony and everyone else!

What will the capacity of the wifi be? Will the color scheme be more orange? When will they start construction? Does Cedar Point need wifi? I bet CP stole the wifi from a small park like Michigan's Adventure.

No... Just... No.

What will the capacity of the wifi be? Will the color scheme be more orange? When will they start construction? Does Cedar Point need wifi? I bet CP stole the wifi from a small park like Michigan's Adventure.

It was actually stolen from Canadas Wonderland and Kings Dominion