TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Track Spottings!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13886504295_223e64170d.jpg

The right circle.

-That looks like a lift entry piece for an inverted track coaster, or in this case, the flying coaster for China.

Pay close attention to the spine, it is similar to THIS

The left circle

-The track looks to have outside banking, only found on inverted tracked B&Ms.

Or this (the right circle ) could be a brake segment before the holding chain for a dive coaster.

Edited by JonnyRCT3

• 2 months later...
I'm just going to throw this out there but when Leviathan was announced it was speculated it was supposed to go to Knott's. Leviathan is teal so maybe it could be take 2 for knott's for there Giga.

Lol, people still speculating about the Knott's giga.

Anyway, the teal track is most likely going to Carowinds for their giga.

Wow that's quite a lot for B&M all of a sudden. Interesting that even with this many rides they still choose to make the ones for Europe in the US.

I wonder what the teal track could be for..... ^Yeah, possibly that.

According to a Cedar Fair construction account on Facebook, the white and orange tracks are for dive coasters in Europe and the yellow is going to China, leaving the teal unaccounted for.

Perhaps those might be for the un-named Dive Coasters attributed to Gardaland and Efteling?

According to a Cedar Fair construction account on Facebook, the white and orange tracks are for dive coasters in Europe and the yellow is going to China, leaving the teal unaccounted for.

Kinda see where that's going.

Gardaland Dive coaster is placed in a futuristic area with mostly white rides. So the most logical place for the White one is Gardaland. That however means that the dark orange track is most likely for the Efteling Dive coaster (What I find odd because there is no conformation that the ride has a green light).

Anyway seems B&M is quite busy, I mean 4 projects is better then the past few years, right?

Kinda see where that's going.

Gardaland Dive coaster is placed in a futuristic area with mostly white rides. So the most logical place for the White one is Gardaland. That however means that the dark orange track is most likely for the Efteling Dive coaster (What I find odd because there is no conformation that the ride has a green light).

Anyway seems B&M is quite busy, I mean 4 projects is better then the past few years, right?

The promotional material for the Gardaland one has used an orange and black colour scheme, so I'd have guessed it was the other way around.