TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Liseberg Discussion Thread

No way -- that looks insanely fast! And it looks like there's also a buttload of airtime in there, as well as some awesome positive Gs. Also love what looks like a slightly gliding feeling through the launches. Incredible. This looks like one absolutely fantastic coaster!

If this rides like the other Mack Blue Fire coasters, every single one of those inversions will have airtime. Yes, the inversions. And the hills.

Basically, we're seeing the most airtime-filled coaster in the world. And not just any airtime. Ejector airtime.

Excuse me. I need to go find a time machine to get to the Scandi trip right now.

That is one long ride Not to mention how beautiful, graceful and greatly paced it looks!

As mentioned previously, you can see that the launches really look more like boosts, especially the second one. But to me it looks like the second boost, while maybe lacking exploding power, it could provide an interesting leading to the tophat. Because the track is inclined while the landscape beneath descends it could give a feeling of high altitude already before the tophat, so the actual element could feel even higher. Also it made me feel a bit of inevitability as the train cruises through the long straight track towards the daunting tophat, so I think it could even be good thing to have such a long piece of straight track to kinda get your thoughts back together, only to lose them again as the train enters the second part of the layout!

I applaud Liseberg for Helix. I bow to them.

P.S. It's my birthday today, and what a day it has been so far! Helix POV released, Banshee POV released, and I saw IRL what might have been the first ride of Kingi (the freefall tower in Linnanmäki) with actual people onboard! No doubt the best b-day so far!

^ I among others can definitely give you a review on the 23rd-ish

Looks absolutely awesome. A little too dominating on the mountain for me, but the ride itself looks flawless.

Wait 10 or so years from now and it won't any more, the new trees needs some time to grow until the whole nature area on the mountain is restored.

Just imagine how epic it will be zipping around the track in the dark with trees everywhere

The park did an AMAZING job with Helix. I love the placement of the ride and I'm so glad they went with this layout.

The POV was AWESOME and the ride appeared quite a bit longer than I thought (even with the marketing/promo POV videos). Time to book my next trip.

Thank you Liseberg for an amazing ride!

Wait 10 or so years from now and it won't any more, the new trees needs some time to grow until the whole nature area on the mountain is restored.

Just imagine how epic it will be zipping around the track in the dark with trees everywhere

It will just get better and better as the trees and bushes fill in.