TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

• Replies 49.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check out this amazing photo compliments of Dave Morgan!! 

I feel bad because this is all I post about lately but no... if a park has the ability to open and there's demand and they choose to stay closed then they're dumb. Period. Be creative and figure it ou

Did they happen to mention how heavy that train is?

Posted Images

^LOL look at the same spot now! The birds are gone but there are 2 poop stains in the same spot

#poopstainsdon'tmatterlikeboats

They need a guy like Bill Murray from Caddy Shack to take care of the bird problem! Imagine exploding Seagulls.

Hey guys i have a question and it may seem illogical for i am no professional.

Is Gatekeeper running the same way it was the 2013 season? What i mean is, I know when coasters first open there are tweaks to adjust and things like that and Gatekeeper seemed to run kinda slow that season, is it now running any faster after 2 seasons? Or is there no difference? Sorry if this sounds dumb!

Hey guys i have a question and it may seem illogical for i am no professional.

Is Gatekeeper running the same way it was the 2013 season? What i mean is, I know when coasters first open there are tweaks to adjust and things like that and Gatekeeper seemed to run kinda slow that season, is it now running any faster after 2 seasons? Or is there no difference? Sorry if this sounds dumb!

No difference that I can tell on the ride but the operations have been hit or miss the last 2 years

No difference that I can tell on the ride but the operations have been hit or miss the last 2 years

There have been changes to operating procedures starting in 2014 due to reforms in training developed by iROC. As someone who spent a brief time in operations on that ride in 2013 and 2014, I can say that the changes had a noticeable impact on efficiency. The crews have been doing their absolute best to make due with the new operating procedures.

There have been changes to operating procedures starting in 2014 due to reforms in training developed by iROC. As someone who spent a brief time in operations on that ride in 2013 and 2014, I can say that the changes had a noticeable impact on efficiency. The crews have been doing their absolute best to make due with the new operating procedures.

Oh! Did not know that! Good to know

If Tony Clark really does read a lot of these post, I can't believe what goes through his head when he reads some of this stuff.... #BoatLivesMatter #StrippersForValravn

to tb305, we went last year during the 3rd week in august, for 4 days, the last week of 10pm closing times. Stayed at the breakers, budgeted for fast lane and never once had to purchase. The weather was all over the place, one day was near 90, ( we did soak city for a couple of hours. We are from florida, so it has to be warm for us to go into the water,) another day was upper 60's to around 70, cool drizzly and cloudy early. The crowds during the week were very light, to the point Gemini only ran 1 side with mostly empty seats, Magnum,Roug, Raptor, almost never had a full train. The longest wait we had was mid day for Maverick at 30 min. TTD was down mid day for most days, but reopened near closing with no more than 15 minute waits. The forcast was for rain throughout the week, but only rained early in the morning and cleared out nicely by noonish. I guess the forecast kept people away.

I can't believe they stolen the nets off of the boat.....

I cant believe they stole the nets form Canada's Wonderland.