TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

I'm wondering if noted superfan "Mean Streak" Henry will be on the first Steel Vengeance train when it opens . . . . ..

I don't know if he will but one of my friends spoke to him yesterday and apparently Henry thinks he won't like the ride.

Maybe he will become Blue Streak Henry?

I spoke with Henry yesterday at dinner too at the Burrito place back there. He seemed excited about Sven. I like that abbreviation better than SteVen. He's such a nice guy. He even gave me an autographed copy of the article on him, including his annual ride count to the end for a total of 16,174. I don't know how he did it!

Hey Blue Streak is my ride!

^^^^ I was at the park yesterday - Sunday. It was the busiest days I've ever spent there. If I wasn't there with a friend, I too would've left real early. I spoke with one of the rideops, and she said attendance was over 55,000. The entire parking lot was full. They were parking on the grass, and the parking area way out past the marina towards the causeway.

They even stopped selling fast lane bracelets since there were too many out there already. I've never seen the price for fast lane + at $149.00.

Just to add on to the crowd levels yesterday here's some of the wait times from about 1-4 in the afternoon, depending on when we passed by the line:

Millennium, Dragster, Valravn, Maverick: 2 hours

Blue streak, gemini, Magnum, rougarou, 1 hour

GK: hour and a half.

Definitely the most crowded day I've ever spent there.

Raptor got stuck on the lift hill at about 1 o'clock and then was down the rest of the day. They were testing it a lot but never reopened. Seems like it's had a lot of trouble lately.

A bit of a rough day at the park today

Damn! I didn't know you were there. We were there too on our way home from Chicago.

it appears Dragster and Raptor closed sometime within the first hour of the park opening and never reopened while I was there (I only saw them testing have no idea if people actually got on both of them or not)

They did, but not for long. We were apparently among the lucky few that got on Raptor . When we saw the wind forecast was supposed to get worse and worse as the day went on we totally switched our Early Entry plans because Gatekeeper is somehow Brit's favorite ride ( ) and I love the sh*t out of Raptor so they were big priorities for us. We went to the Marina gate first and did Valravn, went up front to ride Gatekeeper a few times and get in line for Raptor right at 10:00 since we knew both rides would probably go down for wind. After that we walked over to Dragster right as it closed for wind. It probably ran for like 20 minutes tops.

Lucky for us our plan of hitting the rides that were prone to wind closures first worked out great, and then we got on Millennium Force and Maverick afterwards without a care in the world. By the time we got off Maverick they had closed Gatekeeper, Raptor, Dragster, Valravn, Lake Erie Eagles (we laughed our asses off when we saw that), Slingshot, Skycoaster, Sky Ride and Windseeker for wind on an otherwise beautiful and busy summer day so we hit Iron Dragon on the way out and then laughed at the giant line at Guest Relations of people (probably) demanding refunds. We had an awesome day though, and we had planned to leave by 4 anyway since we had an 8 hour drive home.

Just to add on to the crowd levels yesterday here's some of the wait times from about 1-4 in the afternoon, depending on when we passed by the line:

Millennium, Dragster, Valravn, Maverick: 2 hours

Blue streak, gemini, Magnum, rougarou, 1 hour

GK: hour and a half.

Definitely the most crowded day I've ever spent there.

Raptor got stuck on the lift hill at about 1 o'clock and then was down the rest of the day. They were testing it a lot but never reopened. Seems like it's had a lot of trouble lately.

We went to the park on Sunday and felt completely screwed over by CP. This is what happened:

Last Labor Day weekend I renewed my Platinum Pass and got free FL+ to be used any day except Saturday. I used it the Sunday of Labor Day weekend and it made for a great day! This year, we both planned our Labor Day trip around having that Fast Lane, and renewed our passes at CP despite living closer to KI. Got to the park and it was packed. But no worries, we get free FL+ for renewing our Platinums, right?

Get into the park around 11:30 (took 30 minutes to get into the lot and we woke up late anyway) and happily went to the FL booth to find out... "Your free FL+ and bring-a-friend tickets don't work until September 10th." So our entire trip planned around getting this FL+ at CP (instead of renewing at our home park) left us waiting in 1-2 hour lines all day. I guess it did say "valid starting September 10" somewhere on the site and I just didn't notice, but this was changed policy that I felt wasn't made clear enough. My fault, but still frustrating!

Dragster broke after waiting for 45 minutes, Rougarou went from 3 train op to 2 train back to 3 train back to 2 train, so it ended up being a 1.5 hour wait, 1 hour wait for Magnum, 2 hours for MF, then at the very end of the day, we were by Raptor when it finally went back online, and we rode it twice with a minimal wait. We also got the privilege of waiting in front of some meth-head (or whatever he was on) shouting "SEND IT!! SEND IT!! They're sending it!!!" the entire time. It was funny for like 2 seconds.

Then, it was time for Maverick passholder ERT. We waited an hour for them to reopen for us, then got three night rides during ERT.

Oh, and we finally rode Cedar Downs.

So all in all, over 12 hours at the park and we racked up a total of...9 rides. Yup.

We ate at a couple food trucks, SWAT, the Korean BBQ, and the empanadas. Stupid me didn't understand the SWAT menu and accidentally ordered a real beef burger despite being vegetarian for about 10 years, but I guess the one bite I had before I disgustedly gave it to Darien was good? The Korean BBQ was good, empanadas were just okay.

IMG_6467.thumb.jpg.f78a7002a805c4188743e08083275166.jpg

Great shot of Dragster before it rolled back and didn't reopen for a long time (and by then, 2 hour wait).

IMG_6468.thumb.jpg.dbd41532e0ec54c92993ef2ecb425fac.jpg

We did wait 2 hours for this, and then got pelted by bugs

IMG_6475.thumb.jpg.292c6e43903f9041f6571c302f0fffbb.jpg

September 3, 2017

IMG_6486.thumb.JPG.fb7f91e7c505c55be1ba3002179d6e6a.JPG

September 4th, 2016

I surprised my son and daughter with a quick weekend trip from Florida to CP for the Labor Day weekend.

We flew from Orlando to Cleveland on Frontier for just over $200 total for the 3 of us. We stayed at the Motel 6 in Milan on Hwy 250 and found it to be clean and best of all, very affordable.

Since I am a Platinum Pass holder, I got bring-a-friend tickets for Friday-Sunday for $26/day/person.

We got to the park about 4:30 on Friday and hit up most of the major rides with minimal waits - I think our longest wait was Maverick at around 25 minutes. Dragster was the only major ride closed. It was cold and super windy but so worth it.

Saturday was about the perfect day at the park - minimal waits all around - probably the longest wait we had was MF at around 30 minutes. We hit Maverick first thing and did it 3 times before there was even a wait for a train, went right to MF for a quick lap and then over to Dragster to make sure we got a ride and ended up riding it about 5 times before the ERT at the end of the night. The only ride we didn't catch was Valravn that carried a line of almost 90 min the entire day for some reason.

Sunday, on the other hand, was a disaster all around.

My party got in around 9:30 for early entry and my daughter and I hit up Valravn that was about a 45 min wait. That jumped to well over 1.5 hours right after the park opened. From there we got a lap on MF with about a 30 minute wait. After that, we met up with my son who had gone to Maverick for a couple of laps and then Dragster for 2 laps. By now, we are around 11 and every line was carrying 60 minutes for the major rides - even the smaller rides like Gemini were well over a 1/2 hour. We grabbed some lunch and got in line for Dragster since we wanted one last ride on it in the front row - waited about an hour to the station and then another 25 minutes for front row and the ride broke down when we were three trains away from riding. After waiting through one reset and a failed launch, we gave up. I think it finally opened up around 7pm from what we saw on Snapchat. At that point, we decided to try our hand at Plinko and won a couple of FL passes. We played some games in the arcade and did some shopping. Now, all the lines were 2 hours for any major ride, most coasters we at least an hour, many of the flat rides were huge lines as well so we finally gave up.

The kids took the FL plinko passes and did Maverick which took over 30 minutes for it, stopped by MF to try it and it was over an hour for FL people and they gave up and we left the park.

I would have been livid spending $150 on FL+ to still be in line that long for all of those rides.

Dragster was down most of the day, Raptor never opened from what we saw, food lines were huge - 30 minutes or more to get chicken tenders - it was just a bad day. I'm sure they had massive complaints at the end of the day.

Anyway, Steel Vengance looks awesome. That alone will probably get us back to the park next year.

We didn't take a lot of pics, but we liked this one from Saturday night as we left the park around 11.

Thanks to everyone for the good advice on hotels, food, etc. - it make our trip that much better.

image1.jpg

The kids took the FL plinko passes and did Maverick which took over 30 minutes for it, stopped by MF to try it and it was over an hour for FL people and they gave up and we left the park.

I would have been livid spending $150 on FL+ to still be in line that long for all of those rides.

The MF is a poor setup to me especially with the amount of money that they charge for the fast lanes. Unless it's completely dead I don't think I'd ever visit this park without one though. I wonder what customer service even does in a situation like this though if people are complaining about the fast lane waits.

Sunday of Labor Day weekend is pretty much always the busiest day of the weekend by far. We visited on Sunday last year and waited 90 minutes for Rougarou and 2 hours each for Millennium Force and Maverick. We had a great time because we went in expecting it but the Sunday of Labor Day weekend is always slammed if the weather is nice. Generally Friday, Saturday (believe it or not) and Monday are much slower.

I wonder what customer service even does in a situation like this though if people are complaining about the fast lane waits.

I don't really know if there's anything they could do aside from raising prices even more (which might be a good idea). I will admit that I find it pretty surprising that Millennium Force is still on regular Fastlane. Personally I'd take Gatekeeper off of Fastlane Plus and put Millennium Force on.

Sunday of Labor Day weekend is pretty much always the busiest day of the weekend by far. We visited on Sunday last year and waited 90 minutes for Rougarou and 2 hours each for Millennium Force and Maverick. We had a great time because we went in expecting it but the Sunday of Labor Day weekend is always slammed if the weather is nice. Generally Friday, Saturday (believe it or not) and Monday are much slower.

I wonder what customer service even does in a situation like this though if people are complaining about the fast lane waits.

I don't really know if there's anything they could do aside from raising prices even more (which might be a good idea). I will admit that I find it pretty surprising that Millennium Force is still on regular Fastlane. Personally I'd take Gatekeeper off of Fastlane Plus and put Millennium Force on.

I think it will be interesting to see what they do next year with Steel Vengance - I would think they would move GateKeeper to normal FL - that just never seemed to have a line Friday or Saturday (usually at the bottom of the stairs).

They were charging $149 for FL+ and sold out of it - so they make bank on that one part of park operations on Sunday.

I think it will be interesting to see what they do next year with Steel Vengance - I would think they would move GateKeeper to normal FL - that just never seemed to have a line Friday or Saturday (usually at the bottom of the stairs).

Yeah, my guess is that they would put Gatekeeper on regular Fastlane and put Steel Vengeance on Fastlane Plus (though they could leave them both on Fastlane Plus if they want). I'm honestly really curious to know how many people actually buy the base level Fastlane. There's definitely value in it since a lot of the rides on the base level can get really long lines (especially Millennium Force) but I always found the price difference between Fastlane and Fastlane Plus to be too small to justify buying the regular Fastlane. If you spring for Fastlane, you might as well get Fastlane Plus. I don't feel the same way at Six Flags parks where there's usually a huge difference in price between the different Flash Pass tiers.

Yeah, my guess is that they would put Gatekeeper on regular Fastlane and put Steel Vengeance on Fastlane Plus (though they could leave them both on Fastlane Plus if they want). I'm honestly really curious to know how many people actually buy the base level Fastlane. There's definitely value in it since a lot of the rides on the base level can get really long lines (especially Millennium Force) but I always found the price difference between Fastlane and Fastlane Plus to be too small to justify buying the regular Fastlane. If you spring for Fastlane, you might as well get Fastlane Plus. I don't feel the same way at Six Flags parks where there's usually a huge difference in price between the different Flash Pass tiers.

Interesting - I was considering it on Sunday (9/3) since the normal FL price was $99 and FL+ was $149. The other times I've been there there was only a difference of maybe $15 or $20.

I went to Cedar Point on the day of the Eclipse, and I managed to get onto every roller coaster which was great because I only had one day. My first rollercoaster was Millennium Force, operations were very slow, but it was still only about a 15 minute wait. Afterwards I tried out Rougarou second, and usually I don't try for the front row unless I am sure that I have enough time which today I was rushing through credits, but there was only 8 people ahead of me and 3 trains going, so I rode front row. Rougarou was definitely good. I enjoyed everything about it, the pacing, the drop, it was a really good floorless. Iron Dragon was next which had a surprisingly longer line than I expected, I enjoyed it to an extent, after the second drop it gets a bit more fun. Magnum XL 200 was the next coaster, by the way I am aware many people adore this ride so I don't want to be too harsh, but I just couldn't enjoy it. I felt pain, and I got a headache right after it. The forces on that ride are incredible though, so I'll give it that. After that ride, I went onto Gemini which was not dueling that day. The ride was fun, I don't remember much other than liking the helix and bunny hills. After that I went on Maverick which had the longest wait of the day, and I heard people warn me about the "roughness" of the ride, I felt no pain and thought it was incredible. Afterwards I went on Thunder Canyon and was shocked by how wet the ride actually is. No rapids, but waterfall after waterfall. Luckily it was hot outside. After that I went onto Cedar Creek Mine Ride which was lackluster for a Mine Train coaster in my opinion, and it's sad because I love those type of rides. After that I went onto Corkscrew which was definitely a rough ride. Man I didn't expect such a small coaster to be so painful. That hill after the drop is brutal. From there I headed to Wicked Twister which I didn't like at all. I felt a bit queasy from the attraction which is sad because it was my first Intamin Shuttle, and I expected it be similar to Volcano at King's Dominion, but I just wasn't feeling the ride. I did GateKeeper after that which didn't really impress me much at all. I don't know, I mean it was cool, but I felt like it wasn't unique enough for me to remember it much. After that side of the park, I moved over to Raptor/BlueStreak/Valvrayn(spelling?), and I did Blue Streak first. The ride was jerky, but fun. I don't know, it could've been better, but it wasn't terrible. Raptor was phenomenal up until the breakrun where I hit my head really hard, but it didn't take away from it being superb. Absolutely loved it. Ever since I was a kid I had wanted to ride it because that lime green colour intrigued me. Valvryn was good, not as good to me as say Griffon/Sheikra, but it was fun. I bought a retro Cedar Point t-shirt that was only $16.00(which as a graphic designer, I couldn't not buy it, the wordmark is so beautiful), so that was great. Took one last spin on Dragster, and ended my day.

Notes:)

Dragster looks like a one-trick pony, but that one-trick is so good that it doesn't matter. That drop is mighty high, and that feeling when you go down it is incredible, never felt that way before.

MF is wonderful, but I remember riding Intimidator 305 during it's opening season and hearing many comparisons because of the height, but now as I finally got to ride this; I don't understand the comparisons. They're very different rides. MF is a scenic journey full of airtime hills and speed. Intimidator is only about speed, and being low to the ground with some airtime here and there. I can't compare them because thety're so different. Intimidator feels more like Skyrush to me.

The Wicked Twister side of the park was very dead, whole park was actually, but this side particular. It's strange because Gatekeeper, Windseeker, Delirium, and WT are all big rides and every single one was a walk on.

The whole park was really dead, which makes sense because it was a monday.

^That's cool, I was also there the day of the Eclipse, if you saw a guy with an Atlanta Falcons hat then you saw me.

My Family got stuck in Pittsburgh traffic on our way after watching the Falcons Steelers Preseason game so we didn't get started until 11 on a day it was only open till 8. My mom did end up loving Gatekeeper since she hadn't come with us to the point since 07' when Maverick opened. From other peoples comments it does seem that Gatekeeper seems to be loved by the women Imo.

Valravn was about an hr and a half to where I got a middle front row as a single rider missing a corner seat only because the gate shut before someone moved. I also didn't realize the crap ride ops have to take, 2 high schoolers next to me argued about being able to hold their phones in their hands instead of their pockets in which the ride op handled the situation greatly though the one claimed he'd beat the ride ops ass if something happened it. After standing in line in front of the 2 idiots for over an hour I had enough to where I said,"you won't do yit" and he backed down. The ride op did look thankful though because these 2 kids were holding up the whole ride. Other than that I didn't run into any other problems.

For the ppl who thought Blue Streak was riding rough this yr, it didn't seem to bother me in my rides in it. Rode Rougarou in the back row like I usually do and still love this ride, it's way better than Mantis and above average floorless. Raptor was actually worse on my parents than Rougarou. Millennium was 45 mins though it was listed at over an hr. I waited 2 hrs for Maverick which was running as good as ever. Gemini just loses something when its not racing and it seemed a lot more rough than the last time I was there. I had a great ride on Magnum and left it there not to jinx it for me, it's usually hit or miss for me. Dragster opened up after a long downtown and we only waited 25 minutes and got back row which was only a train wait so it wouldn't break down before we got on. It's not like King da Ka where if you sit in the back you'd be in pain from the roughness and getting thrown into the shoulder restraints. With just under 2 hrs left we ended up riding Millennium 3 more times. I was the 2nd to last train in the back which was great. It was a a really relaxed day at the Point and it was great

^That's cool, I was also there the day of the Eclipse, if you saw a guy with an Atlanta Falcons hat then you saw me.

My Family got stuck in Pittsburgh traffic on our way after watching the Falcons Steelers Preseason game so we didn't get started until 11 on a day it was only open till 8. My mom did end up loving Gatekeeper since she hadn't come with us to the point since 07' when Maverick opened. From other peoples comments it does seem that Gatekeeper seems to be loved by the women Imo.

Valravn was about an hr and a half to where I got a middle front row as a single rider missing a corner seat only because the gate shut before someone moved. I also didn't realize the crap ride ops have to take, 2 high schoolers next to me argued about being able to hold their phones in their hands instead of their pockets in which the ride op handled the situation greatly though the one claimed he'd beat the ride ops A$$ if something happened it. After standing in line in front of the 2 idiots for over an hour I had enough to where I said,"you won't do yit" and he backed down. The ride op did look thankful though because these 2 kids were holding up the whole ride. Other than that I didn't run into any other problems.

For the ppl who thought Blue Streak was riding rough this yr, it didn't seem to bother me in my rides in it. Rode Rougarou in the back row like I usually do and still love this ride, it's way better than Mantis and above average floorless. Raptor was actually worse on my parents than Rougarou. Millennium was 45 mins though it was listed at over an hr. I waited 2 hrs for Maverick which was running as good as ever. Gemini just loses something when its not racing and it seemed a lot more rough than the last time I was there. I had a great ride on Magnum and left it there not to jinx it for me, it's usually hit or miss for me. Dragster opened up after a long downtown and we only waited 25 minutes and got back row which was only a train wait so it wouldn't break down before we got on. It's not like King da Ka where if you sit in the back you'd be in pain from the roughness and getting thrown into the shoulder restraints. With just under 2 hrs left we ended up riding Millennium 3 more times. I was the 2nd to last train in the back which was great. It was a a really relaxed day at the Point and it was great

lol I was lowkey dehydrated because I was an idiot who only drank water from water fountains I could find, but that's probably why I found Wicked Twister, and Blue Streak a little much for myself. I got a migraine from Magnum unfortunately, which didn't help in the heat and it just got worse from there. Some rides didn't bother my head much, but Blue Streak rattled me a little bit, but Wicked Twister was really much for me. The motion of going through those curved twists are really forceful, but it was too much for myself. I did notice Gemini a little rough now that you mention it. I actually had high hopes for Gemini, I just wish I remembered it more

My mom did end up loving Gatekeeper since she hadn't come with us to the point since 07' when Maverick opened. From other peoples comments it does seem that Gatekeeper seems to be loved by the women Imo.

I am a man! A manly man in tights (tight tights) and I like GateKeeper a whole lot'.

Also at Cedar Point they offer a free upgrade to Plus if you're a platinum member and buy the regular fast lane. It seems to be only a Cedar Point thing though cause they didn't offer it at Kings Island.

When I was there a few weeks ago with my son, I was fully prepared to splash out for Fast Lane Plus, but when I found out that Millie was on the regular and the only rides that were on the Plus version were all 52"+ rides, there was absolutely no need for me to spend the extra money. Still ended up being a great deal because with the exception of the Flyers and the water rides, and even though the park was slammed, we hit up every single coaster and flat ride in the park in one day. Now, once he makes it up to 52", then I'm gonna have to shell out those extra bucks. (Or if SteVen ends up on the Plus of course.)

*Random Disclaimer: I think this is my first trip report, I apologize if it’s too long.*

I visited the park on Sunday, Sept. 3rd and man it was mobbed! But it was a great day overall! My girlfriend and I started the day off with a front row ride on Valravn shortly before 10 AM. It was my first time on the ride and while I'm not the biggest fan of the B&M vest restraints, it was definitely enjoyable! I prefer Valravn over Sheikra but I'm not sure whether it ranks above or below Griffon. Got to say hi to Josh too, always good seeing you man! Your crew was pumping out those trains! Next was a back row ride on Millennium. Millennium has been my favorite ride at the park since I first went to Cedar Point in 2010. Some people call if forceless but I'm an absolute STAN of the ride! The Millennium crew seemed a lot slower though than I have seen in the past, you can usually feel their urgency. After Millennium, I took a ride on Rougarou for the first time since the transformation. I’m probably in the minority here but I preferred Mantis over Rougarou. Maybe the ride was running poorly when I rode but the train was wobbling side to side almost the entire ride, something I don't personally remember happening much on Mantis.

Next, we hit up my second favorite in the park, Maverick! This was my first time riding since the vest restraints were added and man, it was even better! No more neck chops! The ride also felt butter smooth too so it was great to see that the ride hasn’t really aged at all. The crew on Maverick was doing the best I've ever personally seen them do. They had each pair of trains ready to dispatch well in advance of the minimum interval to the point where they were waiting 20 seconds or more until they got dispatch lights.

Next was a back seat ride on Magnum. Magnum is my 3rd favorite ride at the park and some days I even prefer it over Maverick. I love the airtime pops on the return run and the 3rd hill has some of the most sustained air I've ever gotten. After Magnum, we took a short walk over to Dragster. It was at this point that we noticed the lines were starting to pick up. Dragster's wait had to be an hour and a half but luckily, we boarded the ride on the exit platform and skipped the entire line! How? Don't worry about it lol, but it was interesting rolling into the load station from the unload station. I've always preferred Dragster to Ka and my ride on Sunday was no different. The airtime on the top hat is much better without the trim on the drop like Ka and we all know how much smoother it is.

We attempted to take a ride on Raptor but found it closed and it would unfortunately remain closed for the majority of the day. They were cycling trains when we walked over to it but a train got stuck at the bottom of the lift and then all activity stopped. So we peaced and took a walk over towards Gatekeeper and Wicked Twister where I was shocked to find a full q-line for Wicked Twister! That's how you know the park is crowded. The long lines didn't really hinder the day too much. I still got a nice backseat ride on Wicked Twister. I've heard a few rumors of this ride being relocated (I don't think they are true) but I would be sad to see this ride leave the Point even if it went to California's Great America…. Or it would be hilarious if Cedar Fair relocated it to Dorney and put it right next to Possessed just because it’s Dorney.

After this, I think we took a backseat ride on Valravn. I rode on the right edge and Josh told me it was the best seat on the ride prior to dispatch. I definitely agree! My girlfriend still preferred the front row but she’s just a GP. Lol

I know we rode Blue Streak twice throughout the day. I forgot how much airtime that ride has on the outward run. You could really hear those upstops screaming to keep the train on the track.

Next we re-rode Millennium in the 2nd row and then took a spin on the blue side of Gemini. Gemini is always a solid classic with some decent air! Me and my girlfriend were joking that ride is themed to a gang battle between the Bloods and Crips. We chose the blue side so you can guess what gang we jokingly joined for the ride. Also the trims were off on the helix and I say leave them off!!

Next was Gatekeeper which is my favorite wingrider. Thunderbird was my favorite prior to this trip but I realized I prefer the added length on Gatekeeper. The crew was doing a good job here as well. They were short staffed but were still rolling trains when I was there.

The Action Sports show was starting up just after our ride on Gatekeeper so we went and checked that out. The show was dope and pretty funny too. I’m a skateboarder so it would have been cool to see some skating during the show but it’s a little less consistent for the vert ramps they had at the arena so I can imagine why they did without it.

Next we took a ride on Iron Dragon with VR. I thought it was much better than any of the other Six Flags VR rides I’ve been on. In fact, the VR was so good that someone even puked right before we got on and shut the ride down for a good 20 minutes!

The rest of the night, we spent re-riding whatever rides we could. We stacked on the safety brakes on Magnum and that was pretty hilarious, painful but hilarious. For those of you who don’t know, Magnums absolutely slams to a stop when it stacks here. I’ve heard from people it stops abruptly… but now I officially know! Lol And luckily around closing, Raptor opened up and we took a ride on that as well. It’s still my 4th favorite ride at the park behind Magnum.

Overall it was a fantastic day!! I was on a Six Flags Magic Mountain hype train for a while but Cedar Point is back as my favorite park. I can’t wait to go back next year for SteVe! (#SteelVengeance)

Ride Count:

Millennium: 3x

Valravn: 2x

Maverick: 2x

Magnum: 2x

Blue Streak: 2x

Dragster: 1x

Gatekeeper: 1x

Raptor: 1x

Wicked Twister: 1x

Gemini: 1x (blue side)

Iron Dragon: 1x (with VR)

Rougarou: 1x

Sky Hawk: 1x

Choo Choo: 1x

IMG_5697.thumb.jpeg.a83c7161ae5db1d3ea1be2e71cd5985a.jpeg

#Chillin on da throne

IMG_5668.thumb.jpeg.60da74bbe186cb706232899167d020c3.jpeg

High on Cedar Point (she'd probably kill me if she knew I posted this, luckily she's just a GP and doesn't go on coaster websites)

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

Here's an off-ride video I filmed of Maverick

Edited by El Toro_Ryan