TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

Another day... more enthusiasts questioning the experts working on Rougarou who actually do this for a living.

You've been on the boards long enough to know that enthusiasts definitely know more than the engineers and parks about running their operation.

There is also tinted primer...

Maybe they're using that new Behr Paint and Primer in one from Home Depot!!!

This made me laugh more than it should

Mantis looks good so far.

Well if they did go to home depot there banking information has been breached haha. Maybe some enthusiasts really wanted to know how much the conversion of trains and paint cost hahahahahaha

Does anyone have any suggestions for early entry? We are going to be staying at breakers this weekend so we will get early entry on Sat and Sunday. We will likely be getting a FL+ on Saturday, but I am wondering what people think the best use of each day is? Marathon MF or Maverick? Maybe spend the first 45 min on rides then hit TTD? Let me know what you think! We have Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday.

Does anyone have any suggestions for early entry? We are going to be staying at breakers this weekend so we will get early entry on Sat and Sunday. We will likely be getting a FL+ on Saturday, but I am wondering what people think the best use of each day is? Marathon MF or Maverick? Maybe spend the first 45 min on rides then hit TTD? Let me know what you think! We have Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday.

Hello! I went this past weekend for the first time ever and had a blast! According to locals, Friday's are usually very dead, and it was for us. We got on Millennium Force twice in 45 min. We also got on Dragster in about 20 minutes. Wicked Twister, Mean Streak, Blue Streak, Gemini, Raptor and Mantis will be closed likely Friday. Saturday everything will be open, but you will need a flash pass. We had a flash pass and got to enjoy the whole day. Sunday should be back to more of the dead that it was on Friday. Hope this helps! As far as the early entry, you'll literally wait pretty much no time at all Friday for early entry on Gatekeeper, or Millennium. It took them a few hours to get Dragster going Friday and Saturday, but as soon as everyone saw a train in the sky...EVERYBODY flocked for it, so just keep looking up for it