TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weirdest Things The 'GP' Have Said

At Hershey when I was on line for Fahrenheit, a group of teens in front of me was debating if a trolley was a coaster or not. This one girl said "The trolley is a roller coaster because it's one of the rides." And one of the guys said "No, a roller coaster is supposed to be anything that's thrilling or over 16 feet tall."

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Hershey when I was on line for Fahrenheit, a group of teens in front of me was debating if a trolley was a coaster or not. This one girl said "The trolley is a roller coaster because it's one of the rides." And one of the guys said "No, a roller coaster is supposed to be anything that's thrilling or over 16 feet tall."

That girl: I don't even.

That boy: Hey, have you heard of something called "The Mitten"? Now avaiable to ride at Glove World!

. . .And one of the guys said "No, a roller coaster is supposed to be anything that's thrilling or over 16 feet tall."

So 5 midget hookers and an 8 ball of blow is a roller coaster?

Looks like I need to adjust my count. . .

To be fair, I was on the Funicular rail way up Tibidabo hill and had the conversation as to if it was a credit with somebody else. To be fair no, it is not, however it seems to go by what people seem to constitute a coaster as being. I mean some mine train coasters are way less thrilling than that funicular rail way, yet count as a credit!

We concluded in the end that if the cable snapped and the train fell to the bottom of the hill, then it is a coaster

omg i swear i heard the exact same thing in 2014, and TPR was at the park...

probably not the same person but ill explain what happened.

the child asks his mom, "does this coaster go upside down?" my first thought was omg just look at the layout, dose it LOOK like it goes upside down (maybe i dunno, its pretty twisty) then the mom says "no, only roller coasters with over the shoulder restraints can go upside down" then a lady from TPR turns around and corrects them (right before i was going to) and brings up OR. i talked to the lady a bit and she gave me a club TPR card

[sorry for double]

I don't understand why people can't just let things go. I could never imagine myself fact checking a random stranger in a queue. Especially in reference to something that just really doesn't matter at all.

I thought it was amusing when a woman asked if there was a Diary Queen nearby when I was in line for Maverick at CP.

(Sadly, there's not.)

Well I guess that asking where a Diary Queen is would be better then asking where the Diarrhea Queen is.

I thought it was amusing when a woman asked if there was a Diary Queen nearby when I was in line for Maverick at CP.

(Sadly, there's not.)

Well I guess that asking where a Diary Queen is would be better then asking where the Diarrhea Queen is.

There's one right across the street from Breakers Express. I guess it depends on how generous of a "nearby" you're using.

(Sadly, there's not.)

There's one right across the street from Breakers Express. I guess it depends on how generous of a "nearby" you're using.

I'm pretty sure that's a Dairy Queen, not a Diary Queen. Different sort of business entirely.

2015. Dollywood. Another act of stupidity by the GP. BEGIN STORY.

I was walking towards Daredevil Falls, when I saw an old man with his grandchildren looking for something. When I asked him what they were looking for, the old man explained he was looking for Adventure Mountain.

Facepalm.