TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Liseberg Discussion Thread

Wow !!! I didn't even expect the newride to be a coaster... and WHAT A COASTER ! Blue fire might not be the most extreme coaster out there, but it is PURE FUN and this was just the prototype. I'm sure we can expect Projekt Helix to be a fantastic addition and if it's half as fun as BlueFire, we're in for a superb ride expecrience. It's no secret I'm normally a B&M fanboy, but for some reason, I'm happy to see a new contender in the looping coaster war. And as far as the restraints are concerned, I really cannot understand how one cannot like (or even LOVE) them, because they must be among the moist comfortable ever. The trains literally let you hang on the sides or even look backwards. Grips, uncomfortable ? Well, then, ride with your arms up in the air. It's that simple ! Definitely one of the most exciting projects right now...

Looks like a excellent addition to Liseberg! IMO this is what Full Throttle should have been like. Very glad to see Mack take a more extreme route can't wait to see what else they have in store (hopefully something in the eastern USA)

This actually looks like a pretty badass coaster! I love the way the Norwegian Loop looks. But I'm really starting to wonder, Is MACK trying to be like Intamin? I'm not saying that MACK is ripping off Intamin totally, I'm only saying this because this ride looks extremley Intamin-esque with the latticework track and the trains. You could give me the whole spiel about how Schwarzkopf basically "made" Intamin into what it is today. And I might be kind of prejudiced in the fact that I've always associated MACK with Wild Mouse and Kiddie coasters.

US parks, are you seeing this? It IS possible to build one ride over top of another existing ride without removing it! Liseberg could have removed Lisbergbanan to make room for this coaster, but they didn't need to! This coaster looks amazing, and it gives me one more reason to make my way across the pond to ride some of the best coasters in the world. I suppose there's no better way to do that than with TPR, right?

This actually looks like a pretty badass coaster! I love the way the Norwegian Loop looks. But I'm really starting to wonder, Is MACK trying to be like Intamin? I'm not saying that MACK is ripping off Intamin totally, I'm only saying this because this ride looks extremley Intamin-esque with the latticework track and the trains. You could give me the whole spiel about how Schwarzkopf basically "made" Intamin into what it is today. And I might be kind of prejudiced in the fact that I've always associated MACK with Wild Mouse and Kiddie coasters.

It does seem a bit intamin-ish but remember its not a norwegian loop, is a "pretzel loop" wink wink. But it is sort of an intamin coaster. As long as it kicks ass who cares!? B&M pretty much ripped off the Wing Coaster from intamin(furius baco) and now after Skyrush people say intamin stole it from b&m. Every company copies at some point.

Wow!!! This looks absolutely amazing. I'm very impressed with some of Mack's latest coasters (Blue Fire, Storm and now this). They're really stepping up their game. Now if only we could get one of these over here in the eastern U.S...(One of these would fit perfectly in SOB's spot at KI).

US parks, are you seeing this? It IS possible to build one ride over top of another existing ride without removing it!

US parks are too busy hearing from their lawyers who keep reminding them of IOA's formerly Dueling Dragons.

Holy Crap!!! This thing looks incredible!!!! I rode Blue Fire and Manta this year and loved them both, and this thing looks better than the two combined!!! I think I know where I'll be going for the summer of 2014.

Wow!!! This looks absolutely amazing. I'm very impressed with some of Mack's latest coasters (Blue Fire, Storm and now this). They're really stepping up their game. Now if only we could get one of these over here in the eastern U.S...(One of these would fit perfectly in SOB's spot at KI).

At Kings Island this would be perfect! Great terrain there in SOB landscape. One of these at Hersheypark on the old golf course land would be sick! Imagine that!

As if I needed another reason to do the Scandi tour...This looks perfect. I absolutely loved Blue Fire and this looks even better! The Blue Fire trains are some of my favorites, it's really unique to be able to move so freely on an inverting coaster. I'm surprised they've announced it so early but I'm looking forward to following this.

Wow, this ride looks really impressive. So with rides like this one, Manta, and Blue Fire for example, is it safe to say that Mack has become one of, if not, the best launched coaster manufacturers out there (if they weren't already)? I haven't ridden any of the Mack launched ones myself, so I'm interested to hear if those that have would agree?

^ I prefer rides like Maverick, Cheetah Hunt, and iSpeed over Blue Fire, but that doesn't mean to say that Blue Fire isn't really good or that Mack doesn't have it in them to produce something and good as those Intamin rides.