TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

California Great America (CGA) Discussion Thread

I found this from a few years back.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=57725

It was filmed at Great America, Knott's Berry Farm, and Universal Studios in California. I forget where it's at in the film, but I'm pretty sure there is a scene where he runs across the midway at Great America into the old Dinosaur ride at Knott's. It's amazing to watch him teleport between the parks!

With all the tunnels, maybe they can do something cool for Haunt with them. Like project ghosts on the walls or something, or knowing CGA, fill them with fog so much that you choke on it.

Or knowing the park so well, just leave it really dark and do nothing with the tunnels.

According to Screamscape, more tunnels will be added to Goldstriker during the off season. At this point they should just enclose the entire ride.

It would have been easier to build a wall between the Prudental building and the park. Let them look at something ugly if they don't want to hear the screams.

GS entirely enclosed in tunnels could actually be pretty cool, but I agree, a wall in front of Prudential would be the best solution.
A parking lot in their building's place would be preferable to me, at this point I'm admittedly just bitter and sick of them. I feel less and less diplomatic about it with each new tunnel they add.

I think a bunch of you Enthusiasts in the CGA area should organize together and start a boycott of Prudential. Pass out petitions to get the community to join in the boycott as well, get news crews involved. I know this may sound dramatic but I'm sick of this prudential BS! At this point I wish CF would just buy out the property so Prudential can move somewhere else. The boycott is something to think about though.