TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your next park?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morey's Pier on Mothers Day weekend for some classic beatings from their Vekoma Boomerang and SLC and very much looking forward to it. Actually planning to, for the first time in forever, ride every coaster I can there including the kiddie ones.

Edited by boldikus

I'm hitting Cedar Point up May 19th and the 20th and then hopefully Six Flags New England sometime this summer... Oh and Six Flags Great Adventure everyday practically because I work there.

I'm sure this has been covered here but I'm curious: Ryan - as an employee, how often do you get to go for rides? Do you take them on your break? Are you allowed to ride before park opens/after closing? Asking because its something Ive wondered for a while but @ CAD on Friday we saw one of the operators in uniform jump on El Toro for a quick spin in an empty seat.

On one hand I wouldn't like to be an operator for my job because I feel like I'd get jealous of watching everyone ride all day, but on the other hand if as an employee I could jump on at some point during the day, Id probably try to ride Toro and Nitro at least once a day and that would be the life...

Schlitterbahn Galveston Memorial Day weekend - I know I should be going to New Braunfels and I will eventually go more than once this summer. My BF said we could give Galveston a try even though its nothing like its sister park since neither of us have ever been.

Probably Kings Dominion sometime in early May. I've been twice this year already. I want to head to Busch Gardens by the end of the may, but if that can't happen, then early June. I like going back and forth between the two parks and not just going to the same one over and over again all summer.

My next park will be Cedar Point ... July 27th - August 30th followed by Kings Island on August 31st! I am super excited! Its been years since I've been to the Point, and I have NEVER been to Kings Island! Can't wait to ride Banshee!

I'm registered to go to Cedar Point's media day for Pipe Scream and Lake Erie Eagles. Then I'm going to be back for opening day for which me my friend and I have already purchased our Fast Lane + (for a lot of dough, ouch). Looking forward to it though. IF the weather holds up, I'm likely to have walk on waits for Maverick (and others) after sundown. whee!!!

The first park on my itinerary for the next month or so is SFDK, but I will be visiting practically every major California theme park this year (unless Legoland, SeaWorld, Gilroy Gardens, etc. are your idea of major parks). In the years to come, there is speculation about potential visits to WDW, Cedar Point, SFGAdv, and some others.