TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Rumor / Crazy Idea Superthread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the addition of Justice League: Battle For Metropolis, I think SFMM might add VR to Riddler's Revenge. One park has already released information about bring VR to two of their attractions. I think SFMM will leave VR on TNR and add it to Riddler's Revenge with the opening of JL:BFM (The Better Version)

Honestly I think it would be a neat experience.

• 5 weeks later...

Michigan's Adventure 2018-2023 future plans

2018: Relocated Kanonen from Liseberg, also path connecting Shivering Timbers area with ThunderHawk area, making the park a complete circle

2019: Kiddie area makeover

2020: Flat ride or two

2021: RMC Wolverine Wildcat

2022: Water park expansion

2023: Flat rides

Cedar Point 2018-2023 future plans

2018: RMC Mean Streak

2019: A flat ride or two, CCMR closed toward end of year

2020: B&M flyer on CCMR site (and part of Shoot the Rapids site)

2021: Dark ride in either Coliseum building or old Pirate Ride building

2022: Water park expansion

2023: GCI woodie that interacts with Millennium Force, the B&M flyer, and Iron Dragon (replacing Dinosaurs Alive)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Craziest idea ever:

Overwatch Dark Ride.

Make it a dueling style dark ride where there are two tracks for each team where you see each other occasionally and compete for the win. Make it slightly variable and dynamic. Allow each person to choose a hero. Whoever gets the most points gets play of the game, etc. Would be super great

I'd be absolutely shocked if this hasn't been discussed, but I've always thought the concept of a "transportation" coaster would be interesting; build a coaster that has multiple stations.

For example, you have a station at the front of the park, and one at the back of the park. Board in front, get off in back. If you want to ride the second half, it has it's own line. The 2 portions could be made in contrasting styles. Riding from the front of a park to the back of a park on a hyper sounds so much more appealing than walking or taking a train.

I know there would be some logistical issues with load times and station synchronization, things of that nature.