TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Rumor / Crazy Idea Superthread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came across a patent of a weird ride.

So in the first place, we're all getting attached to a strange mushroom-looking thing...

DE102013007143B4_0002.png

Your cables are attached to what looks like a plane wing (7), and underneath those are huge fans...

DE102013007143B4_0003.png

Once the fans starts rotating, it creates an air flow that will lift your wing, and thus makes you "fly".

DE102013007143B4_0004.png

It looks like a weird Alien ritual. Ok since it has no name on the patent, I shall name it the Weird Alien ritual Ride

OMG YES!!!

It's Confirmed!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tjOJlg0XS-0

ATTACK ON TITAN LAND coming to Universal Studios Japan!

Full scale AOT themed land (a-la Harry Potter @ USF).

I have this idea (that probably already exists) about mixing a B&M Flying Coaster with a Wing Coaster.

Imagine a normal Flying Coaster (not inverted) with the seats on each side of the track, like a wing coaster.

Now that would be an experience.

To be honest, I don't see how this is much different than a regular flying coaster. Either way, nothing is obstructing your view in front of you. But this is the "crazy idea" thread so I probably have no place to shoot down your idea.

After thinking, S&S has some great innovative concepts that still haven't been built yet (like the updated 4D/FreeFly thingy). Would love to see more of their newer concepts come to reality.

I had an idea for a park that focusese on only one or two companies.

One company would design all the roller coasters and another company would design all the flats. Each land would have one of each of their products.

For example, there could be a B&M Land that has one of all the B&M coasters and it would have HUSS flats or something.

Or an Intamin land. Intamin coasters and KMG rides.

If a company can design coasters and flats, then there would be an entire park dedicated to them. There would also be company merchandise, like maybe a Gertslauer t-shirt and an RMC keyring.

I had an idea for a park that focusese on only one or two companies.
^Isnt that basically Coney Island? Everything there is Zamperla stuff.

Yep, Luna Park is operated by Zamperla, I'm pretty sure that the only thing that isn't a Zamperla attraction is their Skycoaster. Also, Mack owns Europa Park, and there's just as much exclusivity there in terms of ride systems, the exception being Silver Star. Though, I'd be willing to bet that Silver Star wouldn't be a B&M if it were built today.

There's a few more of these, I think ProSlide and WhiteWater have agreements with one park each to act as a sort of "test bed" for their new innovations.

^ But there you go! The reason why Wodan isn't a Mack is because Mack doesn't make wooden coasters.

I thought everyone knew this. I do hope there's future plan for Europa to build a new Mega/Megalite Coaster similar to Storm at Etnaland or Flash at Lewa Adventure, but I suppose Silver Star / Blue Fire may already fill that void.

In fact, I just hope there's a Mack Mega Coaster planned for North America at all. Manta is wonderful, but I want to try something bigger! (Without having to travel overseas)

Also remember cony's coaster wheel is intamin

The Wonder Wheel was designed and built over forty years before Intamin was even founded, it's sometimes called an "eccentric wheel" too. Technically, Disney [lovingly] ripped off the design for the Sun Wheel, an Austrian company built it, and Intamin brokered it (and still continues to broker the design as well).

Also remember cony's coaster wheel is intamin

The Wonder Wheel was designed and built over forty years before Intamin was even founded, it's sometimes called an "eccentric wheel" too. Technically, Disney [lovingly] ripped off the design for the Sun Wheel, an Austrian company built it, and Intamin brokered it (and still continues to broker the design as well).

Oh.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyways Wild Rumors you say? Does anyone like riddles...wanna play

There this one park as sweet as it can be, there may just be a deal for one insane looking piece of candy, face down this twizzler is insane!!! and the maker of this confection has and I in it's name!!!

A major makeover on top of a Mountain that will more define the lines of a metropolis and the home of a Black Belt, it may also include the repurposing of a dungeon housing a laughing beast, or the beast my just come down and a new hall of Justice put in it's place.

There's a spot that sits at the bottom of hills, there use to be dives, flippers, and Bats with big cheers, yet it has sat unused now for years. until Recently things have started to Move, it's a quiet deConstruction all will be removed and once it's all gone they'll reveal something EFFING HUGE!!!

Ok last one

This is short and sweet but if true it can't be beat, it's a fast a lightning Rod but will have claws and teeth. It will howl with Banshee's and Dive with Bat's get ready Ohio a (RMC) Beast is on it's way back!!!

This is short and sweet but if true it can't be beat, it's a fast a lightning Rod but will have claws and teeth. It will howl with Banshee's and Dive with Bat's get ready Ohio a (RMC) Beast is on it's way back!!!

So you are saying that either the Beast will be RMCidized or that there will be a new SOB. Both unlikely, as Beast is a classic and still very good. They only RMCisize coasters which are rough, dated or dull. And the SOB will not be made again, because it was so bad and has a bad reputation. Also they would have to call it Cousin Of Beast!!

So you are saying that either the Beast will be RMCidized or that there will be a new SOB. Both unlikely, as Beast is a classic and still very good. They only RMCisize coasters which are rough, dated or dull. And the SOB will not be made again, because it was so bad and has a bad reputation. Also they would have to call it Cousin Of Beast!!

Nope not saying anything like that!!!... fast as a lightening Rod meaning an all new Launched wooden RMC just b/c it will be a beast doesn't mean it has to be named beast or have Beast anywhere in it's name, I don't care how vanilla the GP maybe, they'll know the difference between SOB and Launched RMC wooden coaster that's for damn sure.

^I think Wildcat is fine just the way it is, but all the same I would welcome having an RMC within driving distance.

Not to crap all over your idea, but they could also go with red and theme it after their licorice. Twizzler Twister maybe?

^I think Wildcat is fine just the way it is, but all the same I would welcome having an RMC within driving distance.

Not to crap all over your idea, but they could also go with red and theme it after their licorice. Twizzler Twister maybe?

No offense taken, that makes perfect sense. Plus an RMC would really balance out their lineup.