TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

^ doing the 3D buildings is pretty cool at amusement parks. I spend way to much of my time on google maps and good earth.

Most relate-able post of the day.

There have been times when 3 or 4 hours have past its felt like 2.

The last lap on this thing will be crazy. Immersed within the structure for almost the entire time AT RMC-LEVEL PACING

Head-choppers f**king galore.

This is music to my ears. Headchoppers have always been one of my most beloved coaster characteristics, and I've really enjoyed them on some of the RMC inversions.

No doubt that this ride will be phenomenal! I do find it interesting the slight right turn at the bottom of the first drop to the right. Wonder if that was required given the structure alignment of Mean Streak or was just an added feature for some laterals.

Night rides on this thing should be madness, especially in that structure. Wonder how it will be lit (or not).

I've paid virtually minimal attention to this ride this off season solely because of Twisted Timbers being 40 minutes from my apartment. It looks absolutely phenomenal. Pretty sure if I was at Cedar Point I would be spending a fair bit of time in the back between this and Maverick.

Hi I was wondering if someone can help me with a park question.

I am heading there the third week in August from the 19th to the 23rd. I noticed that the hours change that week to closing earlier. I could go the week before if I have to where the hours are longer. My question is does this mean that there will be less attendants and some rides may not be open like full swing summer? I wasn't sure when their summer help leave.

Thanks for your help!

They'll be understaffed but it won't be all that noticeable and the rides should all be open. The only thing that might happen that anyone would care about is that Gemeni may not race. On the upside, the park will be a bit less crowded.

They'll be understaffed but it won't be all that noticeable and the rides should all be open. The only thing that might happen that anyone would care about is that Gemeni may not race. On the upside, the park will be a bit less crowded.

Thanks so much! I can live with that.