Valleyfair (VF) Discussion Thread

Page 912 - Delirious (Larson Looper) Flat Ride Announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Valleyfair (VF) Discussion Thread

Postby Littlemonster » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:09 pm

Valleyfair tweeted... Announcement tomorrow! :br

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Bmckenzieee » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:09 pm

Looks like tomorrow's the day!
image.jpg

I think Intamin should make a donkey!

Postby madsecar » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Yes finally!!!! I can't wait, and I hope it is exciting lol

Postby VFVSGirl16 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:46 pm

IM SO EXCITED I COULD PEE MYSELF
Okay, not really. But seriously. Can't wait. I was telling my parents they would do it tomorrow. I just had a feeling. Anyways... Did anyone see the email about everything and for Haunt about the Skeleton Key? It sounds a lot more intense than past parks, considering you have to sign a waiver.. Hmm. Might be something to check out if I can actually find someone willing to do it with me.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby valleyfairfanatic » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:59 pm

Im not sure about skeleton key, I'm not sure if i would pay to get into uncomfortable situations. Isn't that pretty much school? Im going to an employee event this sunday which allows us to go through the mazes before it opens to the public. Full dress rehearsals. Im not sure if we will be able to experience skeleton key, we'll see! Ill give you guys a full report on the mazes. Ive already been into a portion of hillside (my manager wanted me to relay a message to a guy in the depths of hillside) and let me say it looks amazing! Very claustrophobic at times! I'm very excited for sunday

Postby VFVSGirl16 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:02 pm

valleyfairfanatic wrote:Im not sure about skeleton key, I'm not sure if i would pay to get into uncomfortable situations. Isn't that pretty much school? Im going to an employee event this sunday which allows us to go through the mazes before it opens to the public. Full dress rehearsals. Im not sure if we will be able to experience skeleton key, we'll see! Ill give you guys a full report on the mazes. Ive already been into a portion of hillside (my manager wanted me to relay a message to a guy in the depths of hillside) and let me say it looks amazing! Very claustrophobic at times! I'm very excited for sunday
Awesome, yes!! Please do review the mazes, and let me know if you get to do Skeleton Key! As bad as it sounds, I really want to do it, but I don't want it to be a let down. With Haunt approaching so quickly, I'm so bummed I can't make it Opening Weekend. Stupid homecoming dance. :?r

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Mossed » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Uh oh, they didn't say anything about 2015 in the announcement of the announcement. If I learned one thing from Cedar Point, it means they won't actually announce anything. :cool:
Top 10 - 1.) Steel Vengeance 2.) Intimidator 305 3.) Maverick. 4.) Lightning Rod 5.) Fury325 6.) Phoenix 7.) Twisted Colossus 8.) Taron 9.) Millennium Force 10.) Expedition GeForce

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby VF15 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:10 pm

Mossed wrote:Uh oh, they didn't say anything about 2015 in the announcement of the announcement. If I learned one thing from Cedar Point, it means they won't actually announce anything. :cool:

Eh, I trust that the park is announcing it's 2015 addition tomorrow. Cedar Point is a totally different animal compared to Valleyfair.

Whatever is being announced tomorrow, I hope that at least part of it includes thrilling waterslides because 2007 was the last year something thrilling was added to this park. It's our turn to get something this time.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby CaptainUnknown » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:23 pm

Am I the only one who finds it ominous that the announcement is taking place on 9/11?
Take a Journey Into The Unknown Latest Update: Six Flags Over Texas

Parks: 23
Coasters: 130 (24 wood/106 steel)

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby Lightning9SX » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:30 pm

Yeah, I thought of that too. Was hoping they would announce today or wait until Friday.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!