220 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best SF park?

• SFGAM
    • SFMM
    • SFGADV
    • SFNE
    • Other

What is your favorite SF park and why?

For me, it is SFSTL. Sure, most of their coasters are not the best, but the atmosphere is great. This is my second favorite park, and even though I was only in it for a few hours, I had a great time.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for SFGAd because it has pretty good rides, IMO, and Nitro is the best hyper-coaster in a Six Flags Park, again, IMO, depending on how the Goliaths at SFLR and SFOG turn out. It has well themed areas, and the only animal park at a Six Flags park, which is pretty good. The setting is perfect, because it doesn't get too hot or too cold during operating season. The landscape is great because it doesn't get you too tired too quickly. Things in the park are relatively easy to find, though the lines get long during peak season.

And, its my home park !!

My home park is SFOG. I love the variety and great rides that my home park has. I was actually disappointed when I went to SFGAdv for the first time this summer. I have been to SFNE and I wasn't impressed at all with their selection of roller coasters. But after thinking about it for a long time, S:ROS is without a doubt my favorite roller coaster, I could ride it all day, and I think that makes me favorite park SFNE because that ride is amazing.

...and the only animal park at a Six Flags park...

Not sure what you mean by this. SFMW has animals as well.

I voted for SFMM simply because I haven't yet gotten the chance to visit SFGAd. I hope some day TPR plans to do an America theme park trip. I'd sign up for that in a second, as there are so many east coast and midwest parks I have yet to visit.

I'd vote for SFOT. Probably the only SF park that I've spent an entire 12-hour day at and still hadn't done all that I wanted to do. Honorable mention goes to SFFT. I also really like Great Adventure, Great America, Over Georgia but not the crowds that go with them.

I have only been to 6FMM, 6FGadv, La Ronde, and 6FNE.

My vote goes with New England because it is very pleasant park, and why ride the rest when you can ride the best - Superman Ride of Steel. The same gate waterpark doesn't hurt either even if Mind Eraser does (most appropriately named coaster of all time).

SFMM all the way! It has the best Stand-Up, the best Deja Vu (never a long line/rarely down now), one of the more intense inverts, the most exciting of the SF suspendeds (beaten by Top Gun and BBW),the worst of the 3 fastest coasters, a good, but not amazing, hyper, a floorless clone over a parking lot, a mediocre mine train, a good arrow looper, an original ride (X is fun, but it all depends on how it's running), a fun, historic ride, a closed nightmare, a crappy woodie, a great woodie, and the best flyer.

SFGAdv. has a giant clone (with a hill!), a good hyper, a few so-so woodies, a great woodie, an intense invert (same as SFMM), a launched coaster with as many problems as Superman, a floorless (deserves mention because it has landscaping), a flyer clone, a mediocre mine train, and a good arrow looper.

Well, the way the chain is being run now ($15 parking, $60 to get in, and most rides closed), I would have to say the BEST Six Flags park is a closed Six Flags park.

Sorry, just being bitter at 7am!

But in hindsight, I would have to say SF Great America. They seemed to be able to keep all coasters running on the same day. A miracle!!

I've been to 13 out of the remaining 18 SF Parks (not inluding the parks owned by SF but doesn't Brandish the "SF name") My ranking choice among the ones i've been too:

1. SFGAdv

2. SFH

3. SFGAm

4. SFNE

5. SFOG

6. SFMM

7. SFMW

8. SFKK

9. SFAm

10. SFOT

11. SFSL

12. SFDL

13. SFEG

I've been to 13 out of the remaining 18 SF Parks (not inluding the parks owned by SF but doesn't Brandish the "SF name") My ranking choice among the ones i've been too:

8. SFKK

9. SFAm

10. SFOT

11. SFSL

12. SFDL

13. SFEG[/quote

just curious what you liked about SFKK over SFA, SFoT and SFStL. I wasn't a fan of SFKK at all.