• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: Nemesis

2: Montu

3: Dueling Dragons Fire

4: Batman Clones

5: Silver Bullet

Nemesis is by far the best b&M invert i'v ever ridden. But I must say the forces on the batman clones is mental. I couldn't choose between Silver Bullet or Nemesis Inferno. Inferno is okay, nothing special. And silver bullet is also nothing really special but I did really enjoy it, I loved the dive into the cobra roll and the helix over the water. which is why I placed it 5th over Inferno.

1. Every inverted coaster in the world except Batman Clones.

Way last, Batman Clones

This is pretty much how I feel. I've never really "gotten" the love for the Batman clones - not that they're bad rides. Their particular brand of intensity just isn't my favorite experience on an Invert.

1. Banshee

2. Montu

3. Alpengeist

4. Dragon Challenge coasters (though, the last time I rode them, they were still called Dueling Dragons)

5. Silver Bullet

And yes, I have ridden Afterburn at Carowinds. I would place it 6th. Another coaster that I really like, but don't get the "hype" for that I see in enthusiast circles...

Having been on a LOT of B&M inverts... It's actually really hard to rank them. But I'll try!

1.) Montu.

2.) Dueling Dragons - Fire (Sorry. It will always be Dueling Dragons to me.)

3.) Batman The Ride (SFOT)

4.) Dueling Dragons - Ice

5.) Raptor

However, we get to ride Banshee soon, so I bet this list changes some!

3: Dueling Dragons Fire

4: Batman Clones

5: Silver Bullet

Nemesis is by far the best b&M invert i'v ever ridden. But I must say the forces on the batman clones is mental. I couldn't choose between Silver Bullet or Nemesis Inferno. Inferno is okay, nothing special. And silver bullet is also nothing really special but I did really enjoy it, I loved the dive into the cobra roll and the helix over the water. which is why I placed it 5th over Inferno.

I totally forgot about black mamba, which is awesome so my list has to change to. Sorry Silver Bullet ha

3: Black Mamba

4: DD Fire

5: Batman Clones

Only been on 4:

1. Black Mamba

2. Nemesis

[with these two it's a hard choice - Nemesis is the superior track, but Black Mamba's layout is still great. However, the overall experience with theming + track is better for Black Mamba]

3. Duelling Dragons - Fire

4. Nemesis Inferno

[i've not ridden DD: Ice]

I've only been on five, but I have a love-hate relationship (love three, HATE two):

Love:

1. Great Bear - Hersheypark

2. Talon - Dorney Park

3. Silver Bullet - Knott's Berry Farm

HATE:

1. Afterburn - Carowinds

2. Alpengeist - Busch Gardens Williamsburg

(FYI the hate has to do with rattle and not with layout, Afterburn and Alpengeist have superior layouts but are UNBEARABLY rough for me.)

(P.S. To those of you quick to call me stupid or misguided, emphasis on "rough for me". You're entitled to your own opinion(s).)

1. Alpengeist

2. Ice Dragon, though I haven't been on since the re-named and ruined the ride.

3. Raptor

4. Montu

5. Banshee

It was a tough call adding Banshee to the list. I really, REALLY don't like the new "arm chair experience" B&Ms, but the slow roll at the end saves that ride in my opinion. Otherwise the BTR clones, Fire Dragon, or Great Bear likely would have beat it out! One of these days I'll make it over-seas though, and I've long dreamed of riding Nemesis. I bet between it being an old enough ride to be from the golden era of B&M, and the theming will be enough to bump out more than one of these from my list!

Hmmmm good question...as no B and M inverts crack my top 10...and inverts aren't usually my "Wow I have to go on those" type coasters.

1 Montu BGT

2 Duelling Dragons IOA

3 Nemesis AT (although this was about 10 years ago now)

4 Raptor CP

5 Nemesis Inferno TP

I do want to go on Banshee as that look like good fun. Didn't think much of Alpengeist when I rode it!