4. Superman

5. Batman

6. Dare Devil Dive

7. Dahlonega Mine Train

8. Blue Hawk

9. Georgia Cyclone

10. Great American Scream Machine

11. Joker's Funhouse Coaster

Six Flags Great Adventure (I'm not enough of a credit whore to ride Road Runner Railway):

12. Green Lantern

11. Harley Quinn Crazy Train

10. Dark Knight

9. Runaway Mine Train

8. Skull Mountain

7. Superman: Ultimate Flight

6. Kingda Ka (you know you have a great lineup when Kingda Ka doesn't get into the top 5!)

5. Bizarro

4. Joker

3. Batman: The Ride

2. Nitro

1. El Toro!

Lake Compounce

1. Boulder Dash

2. Phobia

3. Wildcat

4. Zoomerang

5. Kiddie Coaster

Six Flags New England

1. Superman

2. Wicked Cyclone

3. Batman

4. Pandemonium

5. Thunderbolt

6. Catwoman's Whip

7. Mind Eraser

8. Flashback

9. GCG

10. Great Chase

11. Parking Lot Tram

12. Goliath

I know I already put Dorney as my home park, but I have been visiting Hershey more and more so I will list those as well:

Awesome Rides:

1. Skyrush (completely nuts)

2. Storm Runner (right behind #1)

Good Rides

3. Fahrenheit (fun, a bit tighter of a fit than SR for some reason, drop is good)

4. Great Bear (that ending is weak, but the first part is lots of fun)

5. Lightning Racer (enjoyable, love the dueling aspect)

6. SDL (loop is great, would ride more if not for the golden arch of happiness nearby)

7. Comet (okay for an old woodie, could be worse - looking at you, Thunderhawk)

Okay - Bad Rides

8. Laff Track (it was okay, nothing special)

9. Sidewinder (would rank higher if I didn't slam my head into the seat last time I rode it, rides have ranged from good to WWE smackdown)

10. Wild Mouse (not a fan of mice, but the brakes are off, which is good)

11. Wildcat (Instead of riding this just ride the other side of LR)

12. Trailblazer (forgettable)

13. Cocoa Cruiser (haven't ridden it, but this is where it would likely fall)

Six Flags St. Louis:

[1.] The Boss

The Boss would be my number one (and consequently my top five would be rearranged to look a lot like yours) if the Boss gave consistent rides between May-October. In the spring, The Boss is one of my favorite wooden coasters period, but can't even hold its own in the park by October.

Kings Dominion:

1) I305

2) Dominator

3) Flight Of Fear

4) Volcano

5) Grizzly

6) Anaconda

7) Avalanche

8) Back Lot

9) Rebel Yell

10) Ricochet

11) Hurler

Six Flags America:

1) Wild One

2) Superman: ROS

3) Joker's Jinx

4) Batwing

5) Roar

6) Apocalypse

7) Mind Eraser

I know I already put Dorney as my home park, but I have been visiting Hershey more and more so I will list those as well:

Awesome Rides:

1. Skyrush (completely nuts)

2. Storm Runner (right behind #1)

Good Rides

3. Fahrenheit (fun, a bit tighter of a fit than SR for some reason, drop is good)

4. Great Bear (that ending is weak, but the first part is lots of fun)

5. Lightning Racer (enjoyable, love the dueling aspect)

6. SDL (loop is great, would ride more if not for the golden arch of happiness nearby)

7. Comet (okay for an old woodie, could be worse - looking at you, Thunderhawk)

Okay - Bad Rides

8. Laff Track (it was okay, nothing special)

9. Sidewinder (would rank higher if I didn't slam my head into the seat last time I rode it, rides have ranged from good to WWE smackdown)

10. Wild Mouse (not a fan of mice, but the brakes are off, which is good)

11. Wildcat (Instead of riding this just ride the other side of LR)

12. Trailblazer (forgettable)

13. Cocoa Cruiser (haven't ridden it, but this is where it would likely fall)

I knew I forgot one! How could I miss Comet? I'd put that right with SDL as well.

^ I pretty much agree. I think I'd swap AT and Boss, but otherwise, that's about how I feel.

I like all of the woodies at SFSTL quite a bit and am really glad to live so close to a park with such a good collection of them. I generally prefer wood coasters, and none of these disappoint. I like coasters with tall drops, high speeds, and wild rides...hence The Boss is one of my favorites in my limited experience.

The Boss would be my number one (and consequently my top five would be rearranged to look a lot like yours) if the Boss gave consistent rides between May-October. In the spring, The Boss is one of my favorite wooden coasters period, but can't even hold its own in the park by October.

Is this because of deterioration of off season track work over the course of the operating season? Or is there something else at play? On Sunday night I rode in the back seat on the yellow train(I think) for back to back rides to finish the night. Without even getting out of the seat, I got 2 different rides on the second half of the ride; the midcourse slowed the train considerably more on the second circuit for whatever reason. Either way, it's my favorite because it kinda gets away from the rest of the park a little bit and hauls ass.

Six Flags St. Louis:

[1.] The Boss

LOVE the Boss! A real coaster it is!

Thorpe Park ->

1. Saw

2. Stealth

3. Nemesis Inferno (near the end of the day this is number 2)

4. Swarm

5. X

6. Colossus (better than X in the front but its 2 across which means like an hour queue for the front row)

7. Flying Fish

^ That's the first time I've seen something at SFDK placed below Kong. I though I heard their Boomerang was one of the best

I actually kind of like Kong, it doesn't beat me up too much usually and it's at least somewhat thrilling, whereas Boomerang has the "I might get beat up factor," minus the thrill. I've ridden Boomerang once in the last few years (only for a first-timer at the park), but I'll ride Kong almost every time I go (at least pre-Joker, things are different now).

Last time I rode it, I actually thought it wasn't as bad as I remembered it, so maybe you're right. I'm just not a big fan of Boomerangs.

CGA

1 Gold Striker

2 Flight Deck

3 Demon

4 Vortex (RIP)

5 Psycho Mouse

6 Woodstock Express

7 Grizzly

8 Lucy's Crabbie Cabbies

Need to wait and see if Patriot will become number three (probably will)

SFDK:

1 Joker

2 SUF

3 V2

4 Medusa

5 Cobra

6-8 A kiddy coaster and two vekomas (Do I even need to rank them)

SFOG Coaster Ranking from Worst to Best (IMO)

11. Georgia Cyclone - It's time for SOMETHING to happen to this ride, despite the insane ejector it just doesn't seem worth it due to the jack hammering and roughness, excessive trims and the partial retracking of the ride kinda adds insult to injury

10. Superman - one trick pony & kinda boring otherwise, uncomfortable and takes forever to get on usually

9. Joker Funhouse Coaster - Great kiddie coaster with decent forces and an original layout, but it's a kiddie ride

8. GASM - the park should really pay this ride some attention, it's seen better days

7. Dahlonega Mine Train - still a solid ride, and this would have been reversed with GASM probably like 5 years ago

6. Dare Devil Dive - I love lap-bars only, but the ride is not very forceful after the first inversion, the 2nd half of the ride is slow

5. Blue Hawk - up in my books w/ new trains, and i really hope that lots of other parks follow suit

4. Batman: The Ride - super forceful, disorienting, and still relatively smooth, after almost 20 years!

3. Georgia Scorcher - great original layout, still pretty smooth, nice forces, including great negative g's

2. Goliath - airtime monster, superb original layout, packs a lot of punch despite its barely hyper coaster-size, but not ranked number one due to the "square wheel syndrome" the ride is suffering from during the bottom of some drops

1. Mindbender - still glass smooth after all this time and classic Anton Schwarzkopf forcefulness coupled with lap bar only trains, beautiful use of the terrain

^I would generally agree with this rank. I have trouble ranking because I think the entire line up at the park is between very good and amazing, so anything after #5 seems somewhat unfair to me, but obviously not every coaster can be in the top half. I definitely agree GASM needs some love, because when it is running smooth it is a great classic coaster with great airtime. I happen to love Cyclone because it is forceful and the airtime is great, but I do agree they need to work on it extensively. I don't really want to see it get the RMC reprofile so I was hoping they would've continued the topper track throughout the course. They may have stopped due to RMC apparently not offering this service for the time being, but I am surprised they didn't already have a deal to complete this project. The topper track areas are very smooth and don't take away from the wooden coaster feel, but when you hit the old track after the second drop, I agree, it just adds insult to injury.

I still don't think any part of the ride is unbearably rough, it just throws you around a lot.

I'm located basically in the middle of 3 great parks so I consider them all my homepark.

WORLDS OF FUN

1. MAMBA (personal preference)

2. Prowler

3. Patriot

4. Timber Wolf

5. Spinning Dragons

6. Boomerang

7. Cosmic Coaster

SIX FLAGS ST. LOUIS

1. Batman: the Ride

2. American Thunder

3. Mr. Freeze: Reverse Blast

4. Screamin' Eagle

5. River King Mine Train

6. Pandemonium

7. The Boss

8. Ninja

9. Boomerang

SILVER DOLLAR CITY

1. PowderKeg (personal preference)

2. Outlaw Run

3. WildFire

4. ThuNderaTion

5. Fire in the Hole

6. The Grand Expo Coaster

Even though it's not the closest park to me, Cedar Point is, and has always been, my "home" park, and the one I most frequently go to.

16. Wilderness Run

15. Corkscrew

14. Woodstock Express

13. Cedar Creek Mine Ride

12. Iron Dragon

11. Gemini

10. Rougarou

9. Wicked Twister

8. Top Thrill Dragster

7. Magnum XL 200

6. Raptor

5. Blue Streak

4. Valravn

3. GateKeeper

2. and 1. (at different various times) Millennium Force and Maverick

If I were to rate the coasters at the park closest to me, Michigan's Adventure, it would be as follows...

7. Big Dipper

6. Mad Mouse

5. Corkscrew

4. Thunderhawk

3. Zach's Zoomer

2. Wolverine Wildcat

1. Shivering Timbers