TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kolmården Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, i really like the view to Bråviken. I'm sure that almost every off-ride video will have a video from the gondola. Because look at that view! You can follow wildfire running from air, cool!

Can't wait to see Wildfire testing!

Yeah, that outward banked turn looks incredible and the wooded surroundings of this coaster really make the structure that more imposing. I can't wait to see the finished product's POV since I don't foresee myself getting out here to ride anytime in the near future.

Based on the latest photos and video, it looks like the following BLACK sections is track complete. The big mess of track around the bottom of the drop is left to go up, but it looks like the structure and track bents are built for the RED parts and ready for it so the track can go in pretty quick.

The drop is the biggest gap, and it's hard to tell about the roll and ground s-turns because they are hard to see in any photos. Of course this is just my best guess from looking at the photos/video and not official.

Love the analysis and the diagram!

The best thing is seeing that all the big construction is essentially done, and the vast majority of the ride structure is complete. Probably past the halfway point with laying track, and I might presume it's the easier sections that remain.

Here's something from the Wildfire instagram account today.

wildfire_instagram_20160517.png.4120867a846bb9728cd0ba7280889385.png

What do you think about the view? We like it.

See you soon. /Mattias and Johan

That would be one crows nest I wouldn't mind having outside my bedroom window.

See you soon indeed!

Edited by Swede

So what exactly is left still to construct? Is it just the first drop or are there other areas also not track complete?

Based on the latest photos and video, it looks like the following BLACK sections is track complete. The big mess of track around the bottom of the drop is left to go up, but it looks like the structure and track bents are built for the RED parts and ready for it so the track can go in pretty quick.

The drop is the biggest gap, and it's hard to tell about the roll and ground s-turns because they are hard to see in any photos. Of course this is just my best guess from looking at the photos/video and not official.

Oh geeze, someone get the crayons away from Garbles.

This coaster seriously looks like the best wooden coaster in the world (Other than possibly Lightning Rod). I can't wait to come out there and get on it!

This ride has a lot more going for it than Lightning Rod... It's clear cut to me that this ride is looking like it will be the best wooden coaster in the world.