TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fun Spot America Discussion Thread

I am looking forward to this. I have some plans to go to California this year but next year, Florida 2014, Fun Spot Orlando, oh yeah! Besides that, I still need to get the bad taste of Gwazi (pre-millennium flyers) out of my mouth, so here's hoping that White Lightning will be one of the good GCI's!

I wish this expansion would've happened before my College Program. Then I would've had some GCI wood just a short I Ride Trolley ride away from Chatham Square!!! Oh well, more reason to go back I suppose.

But in all seriousness this looks fantastic and I can only imagine that it might be a taste of whats to come for Fun Spot.

I love this trend towards smaller, airtime focused woodies. I mean, look at how great of a ride Wooden Warrior is and it's so tiny!!! Maybe an FEC like Scandia in SoCal will pick one of these rides up. I think Scandia Screamer is past it's prime. Heck if they could find a way to fit it in (they won't) this would be a great new attraction for Belmont Park or Pacific Park.

Robb, Can a tall person over 6' 4" ride the Junior suspended, or is it like the one a Kings Island?

They haven't released any height restrictions yet. I'm assuming it's the newer restraints that will allow for shorter kids to be able to ride, but I'd say it's doubtful that Vekoma has extended the maximum height restriction.

As a rule of thumb, I'd say that if you can't ride the current installations, you should expect not to be able to ride this one, but in the off chance you can, it would be a nice surprise!