TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...

This is interesting. Just found out that entree tickets go up pretty hard next year. From €39,50 tot €45,00, normally a park ticket goes up a little so it's already quite a rise but considering that next year a whole area is removed, meaning less attractions, it's quite an odd thing. I mean the only new ride is a flume ride that was planned for 2013. I wonder is the next project so big they need extra money?

Source of the new price.

so I wondered what other people thoughts where on this.

Am I right in thinking that area also had a pizza place? I hope that doesn't go if I am thinking of the right thing because that pizza was awesome!

-Craig

Yeah, that's where a group of us went hiding when that insane rainstorm hit during the Europe 2012 trip. Unfortunately we had JUST finished lunch at the mexican place around the corner before ducking in there so we didn't sample the goodies.

I'm all in for a new darkride in that spot, and hopefully it will be something like Darkastle. I think something like that would fot perfectly within the Mystery theme... Maybe they can add a small family coaster with massive theming aswell outdoors, something like Die Slange von Midgard at Hansa Park. And expend a little village with shops/restaurants around the corner from River Quest.

This is interesting. Just found out that entree tickets go up pretty hard next year. From €39,50 tot €45,00, normally a park ticket goes up a little so it's already quite a rise but considering that next year a whole area is removed, meaning less attractions, it's quite an odd thing. I mean the only new ride is a flume ride that was planned for 2013. I wonder is the next project so big they need extra money?

Source of the new price.

so I wondered what other people thoughts where on this.

I find this quite odd. The theme park is now around 10% more expensive than any other German park and their nearest competitor, Movie Park Germany, is €10 cheaper...!

Europa-Park are charging €41 this season, and to my mind as much as Phantasialand is beautiful and has some lovely rides, it is far, far smaller...

I will go to PHL this year only with special offers. I can't pay the regular prices and I don't have the money to get me an annual pass. I will definitely go more to Movie Park or Fort Fun.

When I read this on Facebook and on there webpage I was so pi... and my first thought was writing a complaint, but I think that this has no chance...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really miss this park. As much as I miss Europa, I do miss this one, too.

There are truly some very unique, and actually good, attractions for just one park.

The Winjas, Mystery Castle, River Quest, Colorado Adventure (w/ you-know-who)..

They're all very unique attractions which I totally enjoyed the two times i have visited.

Thanks for sharing your recent visit. It was a great video to watch. And I loved the

timing with the water jets and the swings! Had never seen that happen, myself.

Very cool! Literally, LOL!

Little update:

Some artworks of the theming inside (spoiler):

And here some pics from Universal Rocks:

Photos thanks to pretparken.be.

The ride will have some soft openings for construction workers and press this weekend. 1 April, this baby finally opens up for public!