TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

I had two burgers/sandwiches at Uhrwerk and they were both ridiculously delicious. The Navigator (chicken) and The Captain (steak), I believe.

• Like 1

Do most of the places around the park accept credit cards, or should I instead plan on using cash? I read that credit cards aren't as popular in Germany, but specifically at Phantasialand they have some weird policies just for booking and paying for the hotel (my friend was telling me CC was not an option and you had to do a wire transfer?? Really?). I was curious if it was the same around the park? I couldn't find a whole lot about it in my internet searches other than some info from as few years ago. I don't know if things have changed or if I should rely on cash for things around the park?

2 hours ago, anonymouscactus said:

Do most of the places around the park accept credit cards, or should I instead plan on using cash? I read that credit cards aren't as popular in Germany, but specifically at Phantasialand they have some weird policies just for booking and paying for the hotel (my friend was telling me CC was not an option and you had to do a wire transfer?? Really?). I was curious if it was the same around the park? I couldn't find a whole lot about it in my internet searches other than some info from as few years ago. I don't know if things have changed or if I should rely on cash for things around the park?

Credit cards were widely accepted at Phantasialand (at least the restaurants we visited). If you ask for a link to pay the hotel by credit card, they will send one to you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, anonymouscactus said:

I paid our two hotel room via Mastercard at arrival and paid surely everything we bought in the park the same way. Perhaps not all food stalls accept them, but most will do.

• Like 1