TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RIP, Masked_Maverick, Daniel T.Miller

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so sad. I never met him or talked alot to him, but he was one of the guys here on the forum who I know from his posts. It actually feels strange to know he won't post here anymore...

RIP

Yeah thats how I feel. I always enjoyed his posts, he always either said something informative, funny, or both.

My prayers go out to your friends and family. RIP man.

I got the chance to meet Dan once... unfortunately I was the person to tell him he couldn't ride Maverick. I was really happy for him when he came on here and decided to try to lose weight in an effort to ride the ride.

I was really sad to read this when I opened the forum this morning, but I hope that wherever he is, he's finally getting the chance to ride the coaster he worked so hard to get on.

His obituary stated that in his memory, his family would like people to donate to the Lake County Humane Society. Would anyone be interested in making a group donation on behalf of Theme Park Review to them?

I will call them tomorrow (since it's Labor Day today) and get all the information I can.

Can we set up a Paypal for this sort of thing?

Wes, this is a great idea. I'm definitely willing to make a small donation in his honor.

My prayers certainly are with his family in this rough time. It's sad to see the king of the random forum gone from us way too early in life.

This is a truly sad thing to read when logging onto the forums and it is really something I didn't not expect to see.

My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

RIP Masked_Maverick

(If the PayPal account gets set up please do tell me I will try my best to get some money together to donate)

Wow, what a shock!. My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

I always enjoyed his post He was one of the people that you noticed because his post were well thought out, knowledgeable, and/or funny.

Enjoy the in . RIP

Wes, can you put a link on the front page when you get Paypal set up?

This is definitely a sad moment. I loved his posts and his off-the-cuff humor. He will be missed by the whole TPR community. My deepest sympathy to his family and passenger. I think we should stop all the trains on CP lifthills for a minute in his honor. Thank you Dan for all your contributions to our community. RIP

(P.S.- Wes, let me know when you get the PayPal account setup, I will definitely send some money that way.)

Wow, I was so shocked when I read this. I only knew him from his posts, but it's enough to make me miss having him around here. What I hate thinking about is how a couple of weeks ago he was talking on here, never knowing his time was so close. Truly sad.

Rest in peace, Dan.