TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Best Morgan Hyper Coaster

Which Morgan Hyper Coaster is the Best?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which Morgan Hyper Coaster is the Best?

• Mamba
    • Phantom's Revenge
    • Steel Dragon 2000
    • Steel Eel
    • Steel Force
    • Superman el Ăšltimo Escape
    • Wild Thing

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Phantom's Revenge is my favorite steel coaster so I have to go with it. The twisting first drop, the crazy second drop, and the insane ejector air all gets it done.

The only other Morgan I've been on is Wild Thing and it is easily the worst hyper I've been on. It just didn't do anything for me. Way too tame.

I agree with Steel Force, excellent air in the back seat and awesome helix turnaround that just keeps getting faster and faster. I only have 1 issue with the so called Morgan Phantom's Revenge. Arrow built the ride , Morgan just altered the second half. Before anyone complains about that, I do feel the change was for the better and turned out an incredible ride(although it could use some more length to kill the speed before slamming into the brakes!!)

I vited Steel Force as well. I've ridden all three CF models (Wild Thing, Mamba, Steel Force) and Steel Force was definately the best out of the three.

Much of it is a lot like Mamba, but there's more ejector air on the trip back. Also, when I rode it, the trims were barely on.

And you just can't beat that incredible terrain.

You cant beat those insane headchoppers in Mamba's helix! I just wish the MCBR wasnt on so hard...

Ive only ridden one, so I wont vote, but I really like Morgan's hypers. They seem to be the first to get the "inside-the-track" wheel design right. Theres nothing more orgasmic than smooth airtime.

-Justin "I just wanted to say orgasmic" Seabaugh

Phantom's Revenge gets my vote: 2/3 of the ride is morgan (beginning-arrow/middle-morgan/end-morgan) So I'm counting it as a Morgan Hyper... The ride is so much different from all the other Morgan Hypers, the second drop and headchoopers are insane...not to mention the killer bunnyhops, this ride screams "I'm Unique!"

I've ridden Mamba, Steel Force & Steel Eel. Steel Eel was really fun while Mamba & Steel Force felt almost the same to me.