TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

I think the clues mean one of two things.

1: They're throwing out random companies that don't have anything to do with this project.

2: They're simply sparking interest in the project which will inevitably lead to most people being disappointed in the actual project, whatever it may be.

In short, they amount to pretty much nothing, so don't pay attention to them.

No GCI, No Aquatrax, They're getting a Togo. Of course since they posted that on twitter that automatically means it's 100% true. Or they're going to combine all of them.

Also on an interesting note that I think is the key to what is truly coming to CP for the 2010 season, if you take all of the letters from the clues (80), and divide that by how many clues there are (3), and then you multiply that by the number of roller coasters CP has (17) then you get 453.33. That's going to be the height of this beast - Calling it now.

Typical CP Fanboy agrees with me:

I get it!!!

They're building an African-themed GCI and an Intamin themed to a storm.

Reference to TOGO - reference to a defunct coaster company that shares the same name as an African country. Prowler is a coaster that has some sort of African theme = African-themed GCI.

Something's brewing + references to lightning = Something storm related. Intamin built Storm Runner, which has the word storm in its name = Intamin themed to a storm.

I GOT IT!!

CP's building a GCI-Intamin joint-designed stand-up wooden Aquatrax utilizing the left-over King Cobra TOGO trains from Kings Island! The trains will be repainted with lightning bolts. The name will be Electrical Storm, sponsored by Blackberry and U2. Mark my words.

I GOT IT!!

CP's building a GCI-Intamin joint-designed stand-up wooden Aquatrax utilizing the left-over King Cobra TOGO trains from Kings Island! The trains will be repainted with lightning bolts. The name will be Electrical Storm, sponsored by Blackberry and U2. Mark my words.

I needed that laugh, thank you lol.

100th POST!!!

I don't know if I am allowed to do this, so I am sorry, but to all the CP fans out there, check out my model of TTD over in thegames index!

Let me know what you think! I am definitely pretty excited to see what happens with the Gee Sea Eye but the way screamscape has it now wouldnt make much sense with the construction over on MF island. Time will tell!

but the way screamscape has it now wouldnt make much sense with the construction over on MF island.

Like I said, the ride will be a GCI-Intamin stand-up woodie Aquatrax with TOGO trains. The ride will have splash-downs in the canal separating Frontiertown and Millennium Island. Mark my words.

I GOT IT!!

YA! and then they will throw in the mythical B&M Flying coaster everyone thought they were getting a few years ago

Nah, the new coaster is finally going to be the 500 ft. dive machine, even though we know B&M won't go past 230 ft.

Ya maybe it can be a 500ft B&M Dive/Flyer lol

but seriously what ever it is i'm sure it will be amazing.

I hope so, with an Aquatrax bit, and a shoot 'em up dark ride section.

If all else fails, break out the hyper wild mouse.

Nah, the new coaster is finally going to be the 500 ft. dive machine, even though we know B&M won't go past 230 ft.

Ya maybe it can be a 500ft B&M Dive/Flyer lol

but seriously what ever it is i'm sure it will be amazing.

I hope so, with an Aquatrax bit, and a shoot 'em up dark ride section.

If all else fails, break out the hyper wild mouse.

Now thats what i'm talking about lol