TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

NOTE: We've updated the Maverick Construction Photos Update Page on Tuesday 9/26/06:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/cedarpoint2007/cedarpoint2007.htm

This time thanks to our friends at www.pointpixels.com for the new pics!

--Robb "Is it true that this thread is an Ebaum's eLink for the day?" Alvey

That heartline really stood out in the animation for me as well, the next generation of head choppers - head smashers, it will scary at speed.

I was non plussed when I first saw 105 foot height but I am warming to this coaster big time, how many other good ones out there that are a bit over 100 foot - Nemesis, Batman inverts, Hulk and so on.

They already got the stengel up? Sheesh this is really truckin along...They'll probably have the rest of the layout up to the station finished before my homecoming (oct. 6). That heartline looks like it will be quite forceful, I bet it will feel amazing

This ride looks like it will have it all. Airtime, inversions, launches, crazy drops, and sidewinding; the people at Intamin have really put some thought into this

My hats off to you, Intamin Gods!

^ yeah they are really movin along. if u look at the webcams, u can see that the lake has already been filled up and they are about to install the overbanked element!! cant wait to ride this monster, its gonna be AWESOME!!!

me on the heartline roll:

Heartline...so...intense...must...speak...in...one...word....phrases

But seriously, this thing is starting to look really sexy (especially that first jumbled shot)

Jared"Cant wait for his 2 CP trips next year"Becker