What is your next park?

Where will you be next?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: What is your next park?

Postby DILinator » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:29 pm

I had a change of plans, and in an effort to save some gas money, and also get my kids a better coaster (and presumably park) experience, I'm going to skip Family Day at Strickers this year, and instead go to Waldameer on the 11th! Kennywood is still on the docket for the next day, but I'm excited to get to my first amusement park of the entire year, Waldameer!

Top 10 Coasters! 1.Steel Vengeance 2.Fury 3.Millennium Force 4.Maverick 5. Twisted Timbers 6. The Voyage 7. Lightning Rod 8.Storm Chaser 9.El Toro 10. Leviathan Honorable Mentions: Phantom's Revenge, Behemoth, Mako, Ravine Flyer II, Shivering Timbers, Kraken Underrated Coasters: Steel - Yukon Striker, Wood - White Lightning

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby cparkes92 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:42 am

DILinator wrote:I had a change of plans, and in an effort to save some gas money, and also get my kids a better coaster (and presumably park) experience, I'm going to skip Family Day at Strickers this year, and instead go to Waldameer on the 11th! Kennywood is still on the docket for the next day, but I'm excited to get to my first amusement park of the entire year, Waldameer!

Also, Waldameer to Kennywood is a much shorter drive than Stricker's Grove to Kennywood
Top 10 steel: Steel Vengeance, Millennium Force, Maverick, Mako, Incredible Hulk, Banshee, Diamondback, Raptor, SheiKra, Montu
Top 10 wood: Mystic Timbers, Shivering Timbers, Beast, Racer (KI), Viper, American Eagle, Woodstock Express, Blue Streak (CP), Mean Streak (RIP), Wolverine Wildcat

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby Rougarou » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:25 am

This month
Dollywood
Kennywood

Postby DILinator » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:28 pm

cparkes92 wrote:
DILinator wrote:I had a change of plans, and in an effort to save some gas money, and also get my kids a better coaster (and presumably park) experience, I'm going to skip Family Day at Strickers this year, and instead go to Waldameer on the 11th! Kennywood is still on the docket for the next day, but I'm excited to get to my first amusement park of the entire year, Waldameer!

Also, Waldameer to Kennywood is a much shorter drive than Stricker's Grove to Kennywood

Yes, that is for certain! I've actually changed my plans again, and now will be postponing Kennywood until my big coaster vacation with the kids I'm planning for next year, as it will fit in well there. Instead, I'm going to go either Labor Day weekend or later in September to Canada's Wonderland! So that will likely be my next park. Unless of course, I decide to make the run down to Strickers Grove in a week after all, just without any other parks. Not sure if I will though, so I'll just say CW is my next park for now! :lol:

Top 10 Coasters! 1.Steel Vengeance 2.Fury 3.Millennium Force 4.Maverick 5. Twisted Timbers 6. The Voyage 7. Lightning Rod 8.Storm Chaser 9.El Toro 10. Leviathan Honorable Mentions: Phantom's Revenge, Behemoth, Mako, Ravine Flyer II, Shivering Timbers, Kraken Underrated Coasters: Steel - Yukon Striker, Wood - White Lightning

Nuthin' better than a naked donkey!

Postby CaptainUnknown » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:04 pm

Six Flags Over Texas in a couple weeks.
Take a Journey Into The Unknown Latest Update: Carowinds

Parks: 23
Coasters: 130 (24 wood/106 steel)

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby coneyislandchris » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:48 am

Is this just the "plans fucking change" thread at this point? We originally planned to go back to Dorney & Wildwater two weekends ago, but it got postponed because of illness. Then we were going this weekend, but forecast called for rain, so we cancelled it on Thursday, and then the supposed rain never apparently materialized. *shrug* Whatever.

We're definitely heading down to Morey's Piers rain or shine this weekend for three nights in Wildwood, and if it rains, so be it. There's plenty more stuff to do out there that we aren't dependent upon rides operating or not. Monday on our way back, we might actually make our first stop at Great Adventure of the year. We'll see.
That coaster dad [335] and that coaster kiddo [212]. Road trip buddies for life.
Dad's faves: Fury 325. Phantom's Revenge. Twisted Timbers. Intimidator 305. El Toro.

Kiddo's faves: Talon. Alpengeist. Copperhead Strike. Twisted Timbers. Fury 325.

Postby Canobie Coaster » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:19 am

I think some random tiny park near Rome with a dachshund themed coaster. Don't judge me.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Voyage, Coaster (PNE Playland), Phoenix, Boulder Dash
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Untamed, Expedition GeForce, Twisted Colossus, Schwur des Karnan
Most Recent Trip Reports- Funtown U.S.A. & Palace Playland

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Bamwa » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:32 pm

SFNE. First time ever. Stoked for Supperman and Wicked Awesome.

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby hoppedup » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:07 am

Not sure. Gonna hit Kennywood next Monday. I'm leaving Saturday morning and plan to hit a couple of parks before Monday. CP, KI, KD, SFA, Knoebels, Dorney, Hershey, Waldameer? Who knows? Might spin a wheel to decide.
Parks: 21 | Coasters: 142 | Wood: 39 | Steel: 102 | Fiberglass: 1

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby Rai Fox » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:25 am

Probably Rye Playland monday, since I'll be in the area and have the day off.
The weekend after, probably going to hit Funtown in Maine and either Canobie or Water Country.
Second weekend in September, Schlitterbahn New Braunfels and Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
Then King's Island on columbus day weekend for Halloween stuff!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!